Superman sister - going to visit him

You had just gotten off the train and you final arrive at metropolis, you are here to visit your older brother Clark Kent. Along with bring him a few things from home at your mother had packed for him, in your suitcase both of you were adopted by the Kent's and raised as their very own. Soon enough you had found out your older brother was very different from your friends brothers due to him having powers and being from another planet.

Y/n " where could he be"

???? " hey baby sister" you soon see Clark standing right behind you and you soon hug him, over the months when he was gone you missed him so much.

Clark " I'm so happy you are here"

Y/n " yeah I'm happy to come see you sorry mother could not come she had something come up"

Clark " it okay I understand hey let's get you to my place before anything happens"

Y/n "sure" you and Clark soon go to his place and that when you give him the gift your guys mother had packed which was a new family album.

Clark " wow mother made this"

Y/n " yeah she did ... she thought it will be a good thing for you to have when you are faraway from home" you and Clark look at the pictures and soon enough you guys, come across pictures with you guys and your guys father.

Clark " it has been two years since he been gone"

Y/n " yeah it has is it still wrong I miss him after all these years"

Clark " no it not"

Y/n " you know you don't have to blame yourself because you were not able to save him"

Clark" I know but I knew I had to be there for you and mom when he was gone"

Y/n " you are and I'm happy you were able to live the life you want and now you are saving lives"

Clark " I'd very cool if you want to know"

Y/n " that good to hear"

Clark " hey let me get us something to drink"

Y/n " sure" soon Clark leaves that couch and soon enough the door bells rings and you go to answer it, when you open the door you saw two guys looking at you.

????? " hey you are y/n right Clark baby sister"

Y/n " yes that it me and you must be Louis and jimmy right"

Louis " yeah we are here to see your bother about something"

Y/n " umm sure come in ..l Clark you have some guest over"

Clark " oh hey guys I'm guessing you already meet my sister"

Jimmy " yes we did we want to ask you about the interview you did with Superman two night ago who, did that happen"

Clark " I just have some luck"

Louis " oh come on small-vile how did that happen"

Clark " sorry Louis I have to keep my secrets"

Louis " has he always been like this"

Y/n " yes he has" jimmy and Louis stay until it get dark and they soon leave and once they are gone, you start laughing.

Y/n " you are so mean Clark"

Clark " hey I'm Justin do my job as am reporter"

Y/n " sure big brother" you and Clark have dinner that night but what you and him didn't know was that there, a bag watching you both.

???? " she seems do be .... interesting Alfred get me all the information you can on the girl Clark is with" soon Batman will find you are the baby sister of Superman, and you had already strike his interests into you.