Chapter 38 - Part 1

Mine.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

How compelled we are to love,
Do not have the right to get you,
No more courage to forget you..

___________________________________________________________________

Farah's POV :-

We arrived at jaipur international tourism spot where his private jet is. I am honestly kind of excited to see a private jet for the first time in my life.
We changed the car as we now are in a cool looking black jeep, its so attractive.

"Farah, we are here." Shahzaib said, I nodded and look outside only to gasped at the view.

There is a black airplane, no wait his private jet. Mashallah, kisi ki nazar na lagjaye! (May Allah save it from evil eyes), I thought looking at the coolest private jet.

"D-do you always travel in this?" I asked without removing my gaze from the beautiful view

"I have seven of them, this one is my favorite so I told Akib to get it ready for us." He said, I snapped my head towards him.

"Seven..Private..Jets!" I ask in astonishment, he nodded with a smile.

"What exactly do you do?" I ask sympathizing the word "do".

"I'll tell you when the time comes." He said holding my hand.

"Now shall we head in?" He asked, I just nodded still in my thoughts.

We got out of the car and went in.
Okay~ okay, I can take this. Ya Allah, how will I take this? Its so beautiful! A air hostess welcomed us with a beautiful smile, well she is smiling at Shahzaib not me. I look at him but he didn't look at her, I have noticed this since our nikah that he doesn't look at any other women, he tried to avoid eye contact with them as much as possible. Although it is different in shahno's case, which I don't have any problem with. Wait! What am I even talking about? Allah~

"This way sir and...ma'am." She said, what's with the long silence, uh!

She led us in a beautiful hall, yes hall. This jet has its own hall that is quite furnished modernly with black, light grey, and blue shade. It has a starry fall ceiling, the sitting arrangements were done like restaurants seats in front of each other with big sofa seats and a table in between.