•4•

AT SCHOOL

Y/N POV

I was walking around the hallways when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and I saw Haechan in front of me. I could see him smiling and then patting my head.

"Watch where you're going. You'll end up falling for the person right in front of you." giving me his signature smile.

I pushed him and asked him, "You transferred schools too?" How come I didn't notice you the whole month? "

He chuckled.

"How come you will notice me you are always with Jaemin and Jeno, I thought you have forgotten about me" pouting

Suddenly, there is this boy eating watermelon early in the morning.

"Hi, what's your name?" I extended my hand for a handshake. Happily, he gave me his hand. "I'm Mark Lee, you can call me Mark." He winked and it made me blush a little.

HAECHAN'S POV

"I'm Mark Lee. You can call me Mark."

I saw Mark wink at Y/N. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt boiled up. Then I noticed Y/N's cheeks turning red.

I immediately slapped Mark's hand away from Y/N's

Y/N POV

Haechan slaps Mark's hand away from mine, "Stop it now lovebirds, you look disgusting." He scoffs, taking Mark's hand and continuing walking.

"Haechan wai—" I hadn't finished my sentence when my cousin suddenly appeared.

"Hi Y/N!!!" He almost broke my eardrums with "Yah! You're really a dolphin, not a human, "removing my hands from covering my ears. "What do you want now?" Chenle showed me his friend. He looks like a mouse, but he's cute.

"He is Park Jisung. We debuted with Renjun Hyung," he smiled.

"Oh hi Jisung." I noticed the boy looking at Haechan and Mark.

"Is that Mark and Haechan hyung?" I am still not looking in my direction. Yeah! "Show some manners, Jisung Pwark," slapping Jisung's shoulder.

"Oh hi, Noona," he smiled.

Awww, he's so cute.

I smiled back. We want to play with you later with Jaemin and Jeno hyung. Let's meet at the PC bang. Chenle added, "Oh yes, of course." I nodded, "And oh before I forgot, invite Renjun Hyung too" as they bid goodbye.

"Bye, noona."

"Bye Jisung"

NO ONES POV

At the PC bang, Chenle paid for the computers they would use. Each of them walked towards the PC and sat down.

They were about to start, but suddenly the bell on the door rang a few times.

Haechan and Mark entered and he waved at them. Haechan nodded his head and started to look for empty PCs.

Chenle, Jaemin and Jeno are seated beside her, followed by Renjun, Y/N, and Jisung. Haechan and Mark are seated behind them.

"I'll invite you young people and noona." Jisung stated

NoJam entered the game.

Nana entered the game.

President Chenle entered the game.

Injunnie entered the game.

"DestructionGod" entered the game.

PwArK entered the game.

Wait noona I'll add someone, "he added, and you nodded.

LongAssRide entered the game.

FullSun_00 entered the game.

Y/N's POV

Wai—what?!" You mumbled

"What's wrong, Noona?" He looks at you confused.

"You know, FullSun_00????" He nodded, "I'm his friend." He smiled.

The game hasn't even started yet, but you can feel the anger inside of you.

Nana: Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun!

Nojam: Shut up Nana

Injunnie: It's much better if both of you would shut up.

_DestructionGod_: Here comes my brother being savage again.

PresidentChenle: Next time Jisung will treat us

PwArK: Of course not!

LongAssRide: Hi guys!

FullSun_00: It's nice to meet you again, my lady.

_DestructionGod_: OHHH PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH IM SO DONE WITH YOUR WORDS

Nana: Oooh, I can sense something.

Nojam: Me too!

Injunnie: Stop talking, you two! You're talking about nonsense; the game is about to start.

Nojam: Here comes savagery.

GAME START——————————————————————

Thank you for reading💚💚 love you all💚💚💚💚