Disgust

YOUR P.O.V

I was not in my senses , I was going reckless , all for Jungkook . I had attempted suicide to end my life for good , as I considered myself to be unlucky for everyone's lives . My parents had left me with Yoongi , as they considered me as a bad spirit for their family . They only paid attention to Yoongi , as they had the thinking that a boy could make their family prosper . All I did my whole life was distance myself from other people , scared that they might tremble my sensitive heart . I had recieved a lot of hate from my own family . Since Jungkook came in my life as my maths teacher , everything was subtly passing away . Yoongi supported me , instead of going with our parents . Yoongi reminded me what brotherly love feels like , and he always stood by my side . All of Yoongi's friends , especially Hoseok , supported me too through everything . Now that I'm with Jungkook , I feel blessed than ever .

I loved him . I loved him more than myself . I never loved myself anyway , but Jungkook made me realise how important it is to appreciate myself . He never loved hinself too , and I was always curious about that . But hearing what he said right now , made me realise that a man can be sensitive too . Boys also receive hate . They also feel the same like us . There's no difference at all .

Opening my eyes slowly , I reached my weak , injected hand to hold Jungkook's hand , which was shivering as he trembled while shedding tears . Bending his head on my body , I slowly smiled at his presence , next to me .

"You ..... never did anything wrong ..... Jungkook ." , I sighed as he shot his eyes at me . Sharing a weak smile at him , I extended my hand to leave his hand and wipe his tears .

"Y-Y/N ? You are finally back to your senses !" , he exclaimed while cupping my face . I slightly nodded at him , adoring his happiness as I came back to my senses .

"Yeah ..... I couldn't stay more without looking at your face ......" , I tried to lighten the mood by acting flirtatious . He let out a weak chuckle , while ruffling my hair softly .

"You know what , I was waiting for you to get back to your senses . I couldn't actually bear you staying in this state . I felt as if I might lose you , and I decided that if you were going to go away from me , I'll go away from this world-" , I made him stop between his words by placing a finger on his lips .

"Don't talk about death ....." , I said while looking at him deeply in his eyes . He was really precious for me .

"But what about you consuming poisonous pills and making me stress the hell out of me ? I started worrying so much for you ." , he said while getting teary-eyed . I extended my hand a bit higher to wipe his precious tears .

"Don't cry ...... you'll make me cry too then ...." , I said while laughing , shedding a tear .

"Why are you crying then ?" , he said while kissing my tears , caressing my messed up hair .

The door creaked open , welcoming the nurse with a tray full of chopped vegetables and soup . I could smell the awful stink of the cabbage soup , making me puke a bit in my mouth . I just hated cabbage .

Holding Jungkook's hand tightly , I slowly bought my face far from the bowl full of disgusting cabbage soup . Jungkook was slightly chuckling at my disgusted face , while I just squeezed his hand , trying to make him know what to do .

"What happened babe ?" , he asked while rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand .

"I don't want to have soup ." , I complained while pointing at the soup .

Jungkook chuckled as he booped my nose lovingly . "You have to consume it for getting better ."

"I can get better through medicines , but ..... soup ?" , I wasn't going to budge on having that at all .

The nurse brought the tray closer to me while I buried my face into Jungkook's chest , hugging him tightly .

"Ma'am , please co-operate with us ." , the nurse said while pulling my hand towards her .

"No , I don't want to have that awful thing!" , I whined , tugging on Jungkook's shirt .

"Babe , come on , it's just a matter of some minutes . Soon you shall gulp it down and it will be over ." , he said , while smiling .

Believing in Jungkook's words , I slowly brought my hand closer to the bowl , staring at it with utter disgust . Not trying to overreact , I brought the spoon into the soup to scoop a bit of it in it .

"Come on now . Be a good girl and finish it off . I'll be right back ." , Jungkook said while getting up from his seat . I held his wrist to stop him .

"Why are you leaving me alone ?" , I asked , scared if I shall make a fuss . Jungkook smiled reassuringly , and pecked my lips lightly . "I'm going to prescribe the medicines . I'll be here soon ."

I let go of his wrist as he disappeared from the room . Staring at the bowl yet again , I gathered up the courage of gulping it down .

The nurse started settling the syringes into the cabins while I confidently put the spoon inside my mouth , taking a moment to taste the soup .

My taste buds reacted in an awful way . Spitting the soup out , I started coughing uncontrollably , making a dirty mess of my stretcher bed . The nurse rushed to my side , while patting my back as I kept on coughing .

"Why did you spit it out ?" , she asked while sighing . I cleaned my mouth and the corner of my lips with a tissue , while looking at her . "I don't like it at all ."

The nurse rubbed her temples before sighing . "Didn't your boyfriend tell you to have it in a gulp ? Just imagine it as sweet corn soup ."

Hearing the name of sweet corn soup brought water in my mouth . Drooling over the deliciousness of that dish , I never realised when I gulped down the whole soup .

Busy munching on my carrots , I looked around the room to then land my eyes at a report . It had my name labelled on it , so I didn't hesitate on picking it up to have a look .

As I flipped through the pages , my eyes lied at the sonograms stuck on the reports . Looking at it closely , I could see a slight figure of a tiny fetus building up inside someone's womb .

It took me some time to realise that the fetus was my baby and it was building up in my womb .

A/N : Y/N still doesn't know that her baby has passed away .