Chapter 11

~After showering, I dried myself up and wore some new clothes but. I suddenly remembered something~

~I went outside the mansion and walked through the big yard~

"Why do they even need people to take care of here lol? What a fancy gang life .oh just shut up"

~I kept gazing at the people here taking care of the garden until my eyes caught someone sitting on the grass~

~I recoganized her by the hair as I walk to her and stood behind her~

Rose: Aishh this is hard man

Girl: Aish stop complaining or just go to the kitchen quarter

~Another girl said working~

Rose: Yah, I do most of the works, I'm tired!

Girl: Oh yeah? Why don't you just-

~When the girl turned around, She got very startled when she saw me~

Girl: I- I..

~I gestured for her to shush and walk away as she shortly bowed and quickly left~

Rose: Why did u leave?! Why don't I just what?  Ugh...

.

Y/n: Why don't you just stop lying and quit hiding things?

~She jump scared at my voice and got up on her feet very quickly~

Rose: Omg. Ma'am..

~I kinda chuckled~

Y/n: Let's have a talk shall we?

Rose: *Sigh*

Y/n: Listen I know you're clearly hiding something, so it's better to tell me without having a gun pointing at you, hmm?

~Rose said that she will admit it but that we needed to talk somewhere no one could hear us~

~I took her to my room, and sat her down on a chair, and I on one next to her~

"I'm just kinda surprised. She's acting so normal around me but I'm also very curious for what she has to say"

Y/n: Any day now

Rose: Yeah sorry It's just..

~She sighed one last time before saying something that sort of shocked me for a minute~

Rose: I. I am Ji-Yong's sister.

.

.

Y/n: Huh? Sister?

"I don't remember him telling me he had a sister"

Rose: He doesn't know that either lol.. or atleast he doesn't remember... I was just not raised in the same place as him...

Rose: I know he definitely told you about him

Y/n: And how you know that?

Rose: Last night I secretly went inside the house but I heard a disastrous amount of noise and I secretly watched as I saw Ji-yong hugging you while you were crying.

Y/n: Oh..

Rose: People working here are no joke, they are all quiet, disciplined, and never dare to say a word, but if you saw a girl earlier working with me, She is an important person to me and helped me come in the mansion and work

Y/n: Ok so now tell me, Why were you raised somewhere different from GD?

Rose: When my mom.. gave birth to me, My father wanted to kill me. So she took me away from my gangster father and did everything to send me away since he hated women and girls and she wanted me to live and so. I grew up like other normal girls in the city or maybe..