𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"I don't know what's wrong with you, Y/N." Bakugou started, grabbing your broken ankle, pulling you towards him forcefully. You let out a painful cry, your hands trying to push your body away from him, your attempt didn't get you far. "I took you in, I fed you, I bathed you, I took care of you. Once I finished school, you wouldn't have even needed a job. I still would have took care of you, just as you deserve and what do you do? Try to kill yourself, not once, but twice." He ignored your hands that were now pressed to his chest, pushing him away. Your nails dug into his skin, trying any way to get him off of you; you continued to scream, your throat feeling like razor blades; your lungs felt like sandpaper as you continued to fight the much stronger male. 

"I love you, Y/N. I love you so damn much and I don't understand why you can't accept everything I've done for you. But if you truly want to die, then let me help you." he stated, his hands wrapping around your neck, his nails digging into your flesh as he tightened his grip. "Don't fight back now, Y/N. This is what you wanted." he stated, eyes watering. "I just wanted us to be together, I wanted us to get married, have kids. I wanted us to grow old together!" he yelled, "Why don't you fucking love me?!" 

Your lungs were on fire, your body was feeling light. The worst part about this was, the last person you seen was the monster who kept you in captivity. 

Bakugou Katsuki.