6

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹

𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗽 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗴

"Calvin." I yelled from the bedroom. I heard him coming up the stairs quickly. "Why you gotta call me by my government?" He said. "Cause what the hell I look like calling you Snoop." I said with an amused look on my face. "Whatever girl." He hates when I call him by his actual name but I think it's cute. "You still want me to oil your scalp today?" I asked.

"If you feel like it baby." He said. "I'm ready when you're ready." I said playing in his hair. "I'm ready now." He said licking his bottom lip. "Ok let me get the stuff." I said walking into our connected bathroom. I grabbed the Blue Magic, a towel, and a comb. I walked back to the bed and put the stuff down.

Calvin was nodding his head to the music I had playing. I sat on the edge of the bed while he sat between my legs on the couch that was at the edge of the bed. I started to part his hair and grease his scalp with the Blue Magic. I started to massage his scalp. "Aye that shit feel good." He said lowly.

"That feel good baby?" I whispered in his ear. "Chill." He said tapping my leg. One thing about Calvin the smallest thing could turn him on in a instance. "I'm just asking does it feel good baby." I said seductively. "Yeah it feel good." He said lowly. I started to massage his scalp a little harder making him groan lowly.

"You ok?" I whispered in his ear. "Yeah." He huffed. "You got your pick?" I said holding my hand out. He reached in his pocket and handed me the pick. I started picking out his hair gently. "Ok i'm done." I said wiping my hand off with the towel. "Thanks baby." He said standing up. He was standing like he was tryna hide something.

"You ok baby?" I said with a confused face. "Yeah i'm good." He said turning around slowly. "Why you standing like that then?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Standing like what?" I realized why he was standing the way he was. I saw the buldge in his shorts growing more and more. "C'mere." I said making a finger gesture.

He walked over to me slowly standing between my legs. "Wassup." He said placing his arms around my waist. "You wanna roll up?" I said smiling. "Fasho baby." He said walking over to his side of the bed. He went in his nightstand drawer and pulled out a container. He keeps all his weed and stuff in there.

"Look like I already got some shit rolled up." He said taking a blunt out of the container. He lit it, took a puff, exhaled the smoke, and passed it to me. We hit the blunt for a good 5 minutes before putting it out. About 20 minutes later it really started to hit us.
I had my eyes closed just letting my high consume me.

I felt the presence of somebody staring at me. I opened my eyes to see Calvin staring into my soul. "Why you staring." I said fighting off a smile. "I can't look at you?" He said licking his bottom lip. "I mean you can I guess." I said playfully. "You guess?" He said grabbing my thigh. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"You hungry? Cause i'm hungry." I said trying to change the subject. "Yeah i'm hungry." He said shifting on top of me. "What chu want to eat?" I said trying not to give into him. "Is that even a question?" He said starting to kiss me. "Cal-" "Shh let me take care of you baby." He said moving down my body.

Before I could protest he already had my shorts and panties off. He spread my legs placing them on his shoulders. He stared at my womanhood hungrily. Before he could go to work the phone started ringing on the nightstand. "You gon get that?" I said looking down at him.

He ignored the question and started going to work. The phone finally stopped ringing. "C-Calvin." I moaned lowly. The phone started ringing again making me upset. He tried to ignore it too but it was getting annoying. "Just answer it." I whined. He got from between my legs and answered the phone right before it almost stopped ringing.

"Hello." He said trying to hide the irritation in his voice. "Nigga where is yo Black Panther fro having ass at?" I heard an angry Suge yell. Suge thought he was funny as hell when he really wasn't. He built like a big ass teddy bear wit his bald head ass. I swear he gets on my god damn nerves.

"I got stuck in traffic." Calvin lied boldly. "Stuck in traffic my ass get here now nigga, 'fore you be out of a job." Suge yelled. Calvin put the phone down groaning in frustration. "You gotta go don't you." I said in a frustrated but understanding tone.

With him being a rapper he's always on the move. It's frustrating sometimes but I understand he gotta do what he gotta do. "Yeah." He said throwing on some clothes. "We gon pick up where we left off when I get back." He said kissing me. "I love you."

"I love you too baby." He said giving me one last peck. He rushed out the house leaving me there high and horny. My eyes were starting to get heavy though, so I decided to take a nap.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆🤷🏽‍♀️. 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀