7

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗝

𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗝

I was on set with James while he was shooting his movie 'In Too Deep'

I was on set with James while he was shooting his movie 'In Too Deep'. He was doing a damn good job. It's weird seeing him play a heartless gangsta though because he's actually a whole ass softie in real life. Atleast when it comes to me he is. I think most dudes are soft when it comes to their girl, especially James.

He always wants to be under me and around me. I can't be gone for more than an hour without him acting like I've been gone for days. I like him being all over me though, it's cute. He just wrapped up for the day. I can't lie seeing him play a gangsta kinda turns me on.

Like take that gangsta attitude out on me daddy. "Hey Boo Boo." He cooed pulling me into a hug. Boo Boo is the nickname he came up with for me. At first I use to hate that name but the way he says it is so cute. "Hey Big Daddy." I said smiling.

He kinda has a love, hate relationship when it comes to me calling him that. He's never been the type to make me call him daddy, like most dudes. He wanted me to be comfortable with calling him that instead of feeling like he was forcing me.

That's one thing I love about him, he allows me to move at my own pace. "How I do?" He asked kissing me. I love his kisses, they're always so sweet and passionate. I loved being in his arms. He's buff as hell so being in his muscular ass arms feels good. We were now walking to his trailer.

"You doing great baby."

"Don't go souping my head up." He said kissing his teeth. "I'm serious you doing a good ass job, got me thinking you a hood nigga foreal." I said jokingly. We finally reached his trailer. "What chu talking bout girl i'm bout that in real life." He said making me laugh. "Whatever you say baby."

"Wow you just really hurt my feelings." He said fake pouting. I placed a passionate kiss on his lips. "That make you feel better?" I said with an amused look on my face. "Yeah a lot better." He said slickly moving his hands down my waist.

I grabbed his hands before they reached my ass. "Cmon let's take a shower and hit the sheets, I know you tired." I said trying to fight off the urge to fuck him right now. If James got his way tonight, there's no way he'd be able to focus tomorrow.

All he'd think about is fucking me. "Now why you frontin' like you don't want this dick?" He said with a devilish smirk. He knew exactly what he was doing, he already had me wet. He knows me trying to resist him is a hard task. "Ain't nobody frontin." I lied.

"You know you want this baby." He said kissing me and grabbing my ass. "Mmm." I moaned into the kiss. We stripped and kissed on our way to the side of his trailer were his bed was. We took off each other's clothes leaving a trail of clothes from the door to his bed.

I ran my hand down his chest feeling his 6 pack. He slapped his tip on my clit teasing me. "Mmm stop teasing." I whined. I couldn't take it anymore so I put it in myself making me moan loudly. This man deadass has Mandingo dick. Like boy god really blessed you cause damn.

"Damn this shit tight." He hissed burying himself in me. He had my left leg damn near wrapped around his back while he thrusted in me hard and fast.

"I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off. Blow your socks off make sure ya G spot soft." He said in my ear. He was rapping the lyrics to his song. "Imma call you Big Daddy and scream ya name." I moaned in his ear finishing the lyrics. He took my right leg and pushed it up farther allowing him to go deeper.

"Oou shit." I whined as he started thrusting harder. "Is it too much?" He said looking at me intensely. He always worries about hurting me because of how big he is. I couldn't really talk so a loud moan was my response.

He leaned back not stopping his thrusting and grabbed onto my left tiddy while still fucking me. "Take that baby." He said slapping my thigh. Seeing his muscles flex while he fucked me turned me on even more.

Sweat was starting to form on both of our bodies. "Talk to me baby, how you feeling?" He groaned his thrust getting faster. "It feel good daddy." I moaned digging my nails into his arm. "Oh my god don't stop." I moaned loudly.

He placed his left hand around my neck choking me gently while still fucking me. "I'm cumming." I moaned loudly releasing all over him. He wrapped his arms around the back of my legs and stood up. He was deadass holding me up.

"Put it in." He said looking at me. We never fucked in this position before so this was new. I grabbed his dick and he lowered me to align himself with my entrance. I moaned at the feeling of him entering me again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he took control. "Pussy good as fuck." He groaned in my ear. I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker with each stroke. He was hitting my spot repeatedly. "Baby that's my-" I interrupted myself with a loud moan.

I released on him again this time my legs shaking. He placed me back on the bed gently and pulled out of me "Turn over." He said pulling out of me. I rolled over on my stomach arching my back deeply. He was really wearing me out.

"Fuck." We said in unison as he entered me again. He placed his thumbs in my back dimples thrusting hard and deep into me. "Oh my God." I whined. I gripped the sheets under me tight as he fucked the shit outta me. He grabbed my hair pulling my head back gently but aggressively.

I don't know what got into him but I was loving it. I started throwing it back on him meeting his thrusts. He loved when I did that. "Throw that shit back ma." He said slapping my ass. Tears started to form in my eyes from the amount of pleasure.

We both were dripping in sweat, and breathing heavy. "You love this dick?" He said speeding up his thrust. "Yes daddy, yes." I whined. "You love me?" He asked seriously. I couldn't talk. "You love me baby? hmm?" He said pulling my hair a little harder.

"You know I love you." I whined. "You hear that baby? You making the macaroni noises." He said making me almost laugh. He's so extra like boy just say i'm hella wet and leave it at that. "You wanna have my baby?" He asked seriously.

"Yes."

"You gon give me a son?" He said slowing down his thrust. "Boy I'll give you whatever you want." I whined. "I'm bouta bust." He groaned. I felt him nut in me causing me to reach my own climax. My body shook as I came all over him and the sheets. He did about 3 more strokes before collapsing on top of me.

We both were breathing heavy. "I don't know what got into you but whatever it was that made you fuck me like that, keep it up." I huffed. "Me? Girl you wore me the fuck out throwing that shit back like that." He said making me laugh. "Round 2 after this nap?" I said smiling.

"Fasho baby."