29 • The depth of his love

.
.

Love is a fragile object. You can't force it to happen. Where there is love, there is jealousy and possessiveness.

Kartik has found his love after a very long wait. He couldn't afford to lose her. So his reaction was justified.

Following her, he found her crying. His heart pinched witnessing the sight. She was crying because of him. He immediately hugged her from back, apologizing.

K "Sorry jaan. I didn't want to hurt you."

N "Kartik, chodo mujhe."

K "No! Tum kyu uske sath dance kar rahi thi?" He asked possessively nuzzling her neck.

N "Meri marzi. Lea..ve me.." she said breathing heavily. His touch does something to her for sure.

K "Chalo mere sath." He said entwining their hands.

N "Kartik tum...kaha..leke ja rahe ho?"

K "chup raho. Aur chalo." He just ordered, walking along with her.

N "Yeh kya battamezi hai! Have you gone mad today?" She kept blabbering while he avoided her antics and blindfolded her, giving her another shock.

N "What do you think you are doing?"

K "You trust me nah."

N "No I don't..." He chuckled knowing her reply already.

K "I got my answer."

Kartik got her inside his car carefully. He smiled in his heart thinking of his plan. He planned a beautiful surprise for his Naira. His heart was going crazy with the excitement that what her reaction would be.

After a long hour of drive, he put on brake of his car. Naira sighed as the car stopped.

K "We reached!"

N "So now open the blindfold." She said being irritated.

K "You can't go like this." She seemed confused. Her confusion did not last a second when he picked her up after opening the car door.

N "Kartik.. stop it. Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho? Mujhe neeche utharo." Stunned by his act, she was still struggling in his arms.

K "Hum baas pahunch ne hi wale hai. So keep quiet Miss. Or else, I have my own ways." Her knowing very well about his ways, she decided to stay silent.

After walking for straight 5 minutes. He made her stand on her feet. She sighed in relief. Opening her blindfold, he kissed her eyes.

K "SURPRISE!" He squealed in happiness while her hands went on her mouth.

She was indeed surprised. There was no way that she could hide that amazed yet happy expression on her face.

They were standing in the edge of a sea. A boat was presented before them, decorated beautifully specially for her. There were pictures hanging around making it more pretty.

It was of course his plan. She knew that. She was too happy that her eyes got filled with tears.

N "Tum...Tumne humari sari pictures abtak sambhal ke rakhi hai?" She uttered still in daze.

He smiled holding her hands even he was sobbing a little.

K "Yeh sab humari yaadein hai. Main kaise sambhal ke nahi rakhta." She stared at him lovingly hearing his answer.

Why would he do that? Does he still love her?

N "Kartik..Tum.."

K "Shh..." He kept his finger on her lips softly.