Chapter 18

"Woohoo!" The students cheered as the yacht set sail. The finals' result had leaned in their favour so they got to take a free trip to Kuneigogaouka high's vacation Island.

"I can't wait to take all those pictures!"

"The girls- in swimsuits.. HEY! That hurt!"

Nagisa stared at his classmates with a fond smile gracing his face. Kayano stood by his side, her green locks swaying a little. "Are you ready, Shiota-kun?" The greenette asked, excitement laced in her voice. Nagisa gave a nod, clearly signifying his own excitement, the glint in his eyes made it clear also.

Shima tried her hardest to enjoy this trip, although she was failing at that, and the vacation had not even started. A scowl graced her usually pretty face, bright pink hair tied into a high ponytail. She shot her expression towards the white haired make that was practically clinging to (Y/n)'s side. The male sent an equally irritated expression the girl's way.

Speaking of, (Y/n) looked at the blue water that swooshed as the boat passed by. The (h/c) haired female was wearing a (f/c) sleeveless crop top that stoped right above her belly button. The top had some ruffles that were attached to it. (Y/n) also wore blue mean shorts, they stopped a few inches below her bum.

You can guess who picked out the outfit, yes, none other than the self proclaimed fashion expert, Shima. The pinkette was sporting a similar attire, except the top was blue and her shorts were white.

"Is something wrong, (L/n)-san?" Nagisa's soft voice broke (Y/n) from the staring contest she was having with her reflection and the two that were glaring daggers at eachother.

(Y/n)'s  (e/c) eyes looked into Nagisa's bright blue ones for a few seconds before turning away. She looked back at her reflection, "Nothing at all, Shiota-kun."

Nagisa gave a nod, acknowledging her response. He was about to return to his spot with Kayano when he noticed the ghost of a smile that (Y/n) sported.

His bright blue eyes widened slightly. Ba-bump. The blunete's right hand had come to squeeze the shirt he was wearing, specifically at the left side of his chest. The hand squeezed tighter as Nagisa smiled brightly.

If Nagisa had doubts about who this girl really was before, they were gone now. This is definitely the same (Y/n).

If you wondered where Karma was, he was still sulking from the result of his final exam. The red head didn't fail per say, but he didn't reach his own expectations and that annoyed him to no end.

Meanwhile...

Brown eyes stared at the white-gloved hands. The man's left arm scratched away at his neck, an overly irritating sound being the only thing heard except his own laboured breathing. He had successfully peeled off the layer of skin, his unoccupied hand hesitantly inching over to the man opposite of him.

With a determined look and more harsh scratches (to the point they drew blood), the man grasped the other's outstretched arm, sealing the deal.

"You made the right choice, Takaoka."

Back with the kids..

One by one, the students got off the bug boat. They stared in awe at the large hotel that they'd be staying in for the next few weeks. They had to hand it to Kuneigogaouka high, they sure knew how to make someone feel special.

"You all should drop you bags in your rooms. The rooming arrangements have already been discussed." Karasuma's cold voice rang out as every student had left the boat. They all nodded to their teacher, including Irina.

The said blind stared at the man in from of her, a longing look on her face. It was painfully obvious and the fact that Karasuma hadn't noticed it was just disappointing.

Koro-sensei giggled, in his lame excise of a disguise (although the people around him always fell for it.), watching his students enter the large building.

Koro-sensei felt a lot more than pride as he viewed his students. They worked hard to earn this trip, beating the A-class with a far gap.

The teacher honestly felt like a proud father, he watched these kids grow from. He remembers when they still considered themselves failures, the lowest of the low, how very wrong they were. Those times feel so far far away as Koro-sensei watched the kids laughing and conversing amongst themselves as they entered.

Yes, he's truly happy with their progress and how they turned out.

~~~~~~~~

He takes it back.

Koro-sensei takes back his prjde, this it in his pocket for later and decided right now it's best he feared the children he had nurtured.

Another squeal escaped the teacher as he dodged the continuous shooting of anti-Koro bullets.

Chiba and Hayami had taken their positions as the best shooters in the class.

Chiba was laying flat on the grass covered floor, his gun set up and ready to fire his teacher. Hayami had a simailr position, target looked and eyes never leaving him.

"Now." The two fired their target with great precision, that it would make you wonder, how the heck do they do it??

An explosion went off where the yellow octopus stood seconds ago. Deafening cheers rang out as their target  was no where in sight.

'Wait for it," (Y/n) and Shona had thought simultaneously, both still standing in their appointed positions. How they got (Y/n) to participate in their assassination is still a mystery. Itona stared boredly from his place on the beach, the octopus had pulled his last resort.

"Fuhuhuhu!" Koro-sensei laughed, causing everyone to stare at where it was coming from. There in place of their teacher, was a small orb. The orb had the same face as their teacher, it even had the same red stripes that adored their sensei's fave when ever he felt cocky, it even had the same-

"WHAT?!!" And they figured out their teacher was, in fact, the small orb.

~~~~~

"Man, I really thought that would work." Maehara sulked, gulping down the juice that was conveniently placed for the students. Many grunts, hums and "Me too"s rang out, agreeing to the flirt's whine.

Their target was laughing in his small ball, the red stripes still evident on his face. Karam had gotten tired of the octopus's cocky attitude, so be swiped him from Nagisa's hand.

"You know, we could always dump you into the middle of the ocean," the red head started, shaking the it's frantically in his arms.

"You are bound to return to your original form, and being in the middle of the ocean won't help now would it?" (Y/n) finished, a smirk etching on her lips as her sensei's cocky aura was stripped from him.

"We could hand him over to the government, he can't resist in that form."

"We could place him in a lot of anti-koro bbs?"

At this point, Koro-sensei began to sweat in his small container. His face showing his fright clear as day.

Everyone laughed at their teacher's change of attitude, moods now very much higher than my grades.

Heyyy!
I wrote this in less than a hour and a half. I like it- considering it's rushed, otherwise, it's in serious need of a tune up.

I wanna get the next chapter out tomorrow, hopefully I can ^^'

Hope you guys enjoys the fluff! And the one in the next!!

Bye, my kittes.❤❤❤❤❤