-4-

Astraea Grey

"Astraea, I have football practice, so don't wait afterschool" My brother stated as he stuffed his face with eggs. I scrunched my nose up. Why did he have to eat like an animal. Seeing my face of disgust, he started to chew with his mouth open. "What I'm a growing boy."

"Dad, Colton is chewing with his mouth open." I looked over at my dad who had just woken up. His hair was a mess and his eyes were still half asleep.

"Colton you're sixteen for gods sake". My dad remarked before taking a piece of bacon off my plate. My mouth feel agape. 

"Dad, get your own" I complained before snatching my bacon back.

He chuckled before placing a kiss on my head. "Love you too". He walked over to my mom who was still cooking. Colton and I looked as they hugged and kissed. 

"Eww" We complained in union turning back and eating our food.

"Mom and Dad you cant be doing that in front of Astraea's virgin eyes". Colton remarked taunting me, before sipping his orange juice. My eyes widened at his little comment. A smirk played on his lips.

I arched a brow at him. Two can play this game. "Mom, Dad, you know Colton-". I was stopped shut as Colton pressed his hand against my mouth. Our eyes locked, a smirk played against his hand. I slipped my tongue out of my mouth and ran it across his palm. 

He pulled back, horrified. "You're like a five year old" He stated as he walked over to the sink and pouring an unneeded large amount of soap on his hand. 

"What are you doing?" My mother's angelic voice questioned giving my father his coffee.

"Washing my hand because your daughter decided to lick it. I don't know what STD's she has" He complained as he scrub his hands.

I looked at my parents with an innocent look. "He covered my mouth with his hands." I turned my head back Colton "And I don't have STD's" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"How would you know you never got tested" He interjected. "Plus you're boyfriend has had quite a reputation".

"Boyfriend?!" My dad dropped his cup of coffee while my mom dropped my dads plate of food. My parents allowed my brother and I to date. But I just never dated anyone. So I guess finding out like this was shocking.

"Who is it?" My dad questioned trying to keep his cool as he picked the glass of the floor.

"Oh mom, you would be so happy for your baby girl" Colton sang. I grabbed a bacon off his plate before throwing it at him.

"Would you shut you big mouth". I stood up grabbing my bag. "And lets go"

"Astraea, you're helping with me at the bakery?" My mother questioned. But I knew it was more like a command. I nodded my head. "Okay, have a great day at school. And we're not finished with this conversation".

"Okay, bye mom and dad." They said their quick goodbyes as they went back to cleaning up the coffee." Colton lets go." He rolled his eyes before stuffing more bacon into his mouth.

"I'm driving" He said while still having bacon in his mouth, showing me his car keys. 

"Hate to break it to you, but Hayden's driving us". I pushed him outside before he even started complaining to my parents. I didn't need my parents knowing it was Hayden I was dating. Even if it was fake, they couldn't know. Our parents always wanted us to date, but we just said we're friends and nothing more.

"Oh hell no. If dating him means I have to drive with him everyday, you better break up with him." He pointed towards Hayden's black BMW.

"Oh shut up" I grabbed his arm pulling him to the car.

"You owe me" He grumbled. I looked up at him. I hated being shorter than him, it made him feel like he had some type of authority over me. When in reality it was the other way around.

"Shut your ugly face up". I looked over at Hayden who was leaning against his car, watching us. Our eyes locked, a smirk played on his lips at he looked at my outfit.

"Oh, stop eye fucking" Colton grumbled before getting into the back seat of the car. I walked over to Hayden. He was just wearing a simple white champion pullover with black jeans and his gold chain laid out. I don't know anyone else who could wear something so simple and just look so wow.

"What are you wearing?" He questioned making remember I had been staring at him. My eyes trailed down my body. I was wearing a simple plaid skirt that stopped mid-thigh and a sweatshirt with an Astronaut on it. I didn't see a problem with my clothes.

 I didn't see a problem with my clothes

"Clothes" I rolled my eyes at him. In a sudden jolt he brought my body close to him.

"The skirt is too short" His eyes looked down.

I lightly pushed him away, but barely moved in his grasp. "I always wear these kinda skirts outside. What's the problem now."

He shrugged his shoulders "Just we're going to school with a bunch of horny teenage boys"

I once again rolled my eyes "It's fine" I pulled away from his grasp remembering how close we actually were. I looked at my brother who had his phone out the window facing us. "Come one lets get going" I patted Hayden's chest.

"I need to buy you need clothes" Hayden grumbled losing his grip on my waist.

"Excuse me"

"You said you have a lot of skirts that short." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh well". I moved away from him getting into the car. 

I felt Colton tap my shoulder. "Yes" I turned my head around to see him handing me a wrapped condom. "What the hell?" I threw it at him. "What's that for". I looked over to see Hayden was still leaning against the car, on his phone.

"The sexual tension is high. I don't want to be an uncle. And I dont want you to contract anything" He held out the condomn again. "Safe sex kiddos." He sang with a smirk.

"You're unbelievable" I grumbled turning around and honking the horn. I wanted to hurry and get to school.  Hayden jumped up a little from the honk and turned around facing me giving me a small smile, before walking in the car.

"Hayden for the rest of the car ride, you're to stay six feet away from my sister".

"We're in a car you bimbo" I leaned my head against the window, trying to hide my smile from my brother. Hayden threw his head back a loud laugh escaping.

"I cant promise you anything once we get out the car". He looked at me giving me a wink. I faced the window trying to hide my face.

It's fake. It's fake.

I kept repeating trying to contain my nerves.