| LAP 05 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 5/15 ═══════

💚🖤💚Do you like my edit at the top?? Haha, my little gift to you! Thanks SO much for the support & patience! Please vote, spam & banter in the comments! Let's have a good time as we SHOULD

💚🖤💚
Do you like my edit at the top?? Haha, my little gift to you! Thanks SO much for the support & patience! Please vote, spam & banter in the comments! Let's have a good time as we SHOULD.
. .

And don't play the audio yet! when I say ;)

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤
— THIS MORNING —

"Paps, I'm going to the hardware store for a while so just stick my dinner in the microwave 'kay thanks bye—!"

"Nowww wait a minute missy." He pauses from his work despite my efforts to escape. Dammit...

"Y-yes?"

"Going to the hardware store is going to make you late for dinner? The hardware store's only 5 minutes away."

"A different store." I blurt out.

Honestly, lying to his face is so hard. I'm not used to it at all.

Dad smiles at me with a tilted head.

"What's going on Shego? You keep disappearing from work and having dinner after midnight, I barely see you anymore. I mean it used to be the two of us, fixing up pick up trucks and binging on movie popcorn after work but lately I'm on my own. You know you can tell your old man anything, right?"

His words make me look down at my fingers in guilt and exhale...

I can't tell him. Not yet. I'm still new to the Gatti gang, I need to prove my trust before I can break any rules.

"I know Paps. And I'm sorry that I've been leaving you alone... But there's just something private I have to take care of for a while."

As if completely reading my mind, dad's face numbs in realization. "Wait... I know what's going on here."

"Y-you do?"

"Uh Huh." He nods, lips tucked and practically trembling as he sniffs with frowned brows. "You're sneaking out to see a secret boyfriend, aren't you?"

"What?! No—!"

"I bet he's all tall and handsome with tattoos, probably one of those delinquents you kids somehow fall for. One minute you're skipping work, the next, the two of you will be moving off to Acapulco together and forgetting all about your old man."