b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾

behind the mirror

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

As I opened the door, I enter the room only to find the walls covered with mirrors. Suddenly, the door behind me shut on its own which lead me to no choice but to go around the small room.

Aside from the mirrors, there's nothing except for a black one-person couch that is in the middle of the room.

I then come and face my reflection. One reflection lead to another and another one. I then tried to touch one of the mirror when I noticed that my finger went through the mirror. Due to the shock, I pulled my finger away.

"What do you see, Jisoo?"

"I'm in a room full of mirrors and there is a one-person couch in the middle of the room. And," I trailed before continuing. "My finger went through the mirror."

"Alright, it's like another door and it means you can entire the mirror. It would probably show something, but you have to get out of the mirror while it's still intact. If it breaks, you'll be stuck in the deepest part of your mind forever and you won't be able to wake up in the real world. Be careful."

I fully understood Roseanne's guide. After she said that, I gathered all my courage before closing my eyes and stepping into the mirror. As I open my eyes, I saw the mirror where I through and in that mirror I saw the room that I was just in. Aside from that, I was surrounded by darkness.

Something in the mirror has changed. Back from the room where I came from, the mirrors changed and went black and white before a scenery emerges. Then I eventually noticed that the mirrors made an image of the fireplace-living room area that Seokjin has in his place and the chair in the middle serves as the couch he always like to sit in.

But at that moment, he was not the one who's seated but it was someone else.

It was also a man. Incredibly good looking too and he has this aura that shows so much power and authority. After that, a boy appeared and stood in front of him. He is maybe around 15 years old.

"Father, I am done with my umbrakinesis training."

"Zalgo, I have something to tell you."

"What is it, father?" The man then stood up and slowly takes the boy's hand. And from the fireplace-living room they are now in the bedroom. The man locks up the door and pulls his son far away from the door and let him sit at the far end of the room.

In a whispering manner, he continued the conversation as if what he'll be saying is top secret.

"Both of us are powerful beings and beings like us are not easy to be wiped out, you know that right?"

The boy nodded.

"Which means if we got defeated, it only means that our weakness was revealed and we are betrayed by the people whom we trust."

"Why, father? Do beings like us actually has a weakness? But I thought there's none..."

"That's because I don't reveal that we have this weakness. Only I and your mother knows. Because once everyone knows our weakness, they will use it and put an end to us."

"What is our weakness, father?"

"Once you have reached your full potential to create the greatest chaos, you are actually weaker than what you think. Suddenly, you'll be weak and earn emotions in which you never felt. Somehow, you will feel more like a human with a human heart. Once your emotional and mental state has weakened, the opponent can have the chance to kill us by using the weapon that is actually ours. The candle fire."

On the other side of the room, the candle fire is there just resting on one side of the room which is almost shining brightly and near its fullest potential.

"Which is why you should never tell anyone about this. Not even the subjects within this palace and not even the ones who holds the same blood as you."

"Then why are you telling me this, father? I am in the same blood as you."

"And so does your mother."

The boy's brows raised, "what do you mean-"

"Honey, are you in here?" The voice of woman was heard outside of the doors.

Suddenly, everything starts to shake which panicked me. I wanted to see more but I need to leave before the mirror gets crack into pieces.

I then quickly run towards the mirror and as soon as my last body part went through,

the mirror shattered into pieces.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:
did ya'll catch what was being implied in this chapter? kaksksk if you didn't get it, you are FREE TO ASK ME in the FAQs chapter ☺️

mayne's note:did ya'll catch what was being implied in this chapter? kaksksk if you didn't get it, you are FREE TO ASK ME in the FAQs chapter ☺️

vote | comment | follow 🥀