seven.

"They say the clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen," All Might stated as the class began to enter the area. "And behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on, you are all Heroes-in-Training!"

As the class finally all came out, All Might commented how everyone looked so cool. "Now, shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?"

Midoriya trailed behind, Uraraka greeting him while All Might seemed to be a little embarrassed. "Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir," Iida said under his mask, holding up his hand. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead," All Might responded as he explained the training, saying how the class would be training inside a building since that is where the worst stuff takes place. "The teams will be split into good guys and bad guys, one team having three instead of two so we do not have an odd team out in the indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Asui asked, putting her finger to her chin.

"Yeah, this is the first day of combat training," (Y/n) added.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield," All Might told them. "But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time, you're dealing with actual people now."

As students barraged All Might with questions, (Y/n) felt something strange in the back of her head. She shook her head slightly, looking back at Bakugo, seeing a slight red tint around him and then looking at Uraraka, seeing a slight pink tint. She looked up at All Might, seeing what looked like a small rainbow around him, then feeling that same feeling behind her, she looked at Midoriya, seeing the same small rainbow.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Bakugo whispered, elbowing her slightly as he noticed her clearly dazed state.

"Yeah... I'm fine."

I must be sensing energy, maybe it's quirk energy since everyone here has a quirk, she thought as she looked between All Might and Midoriya. Wait, why did Izuku and All Might have the same quirk energy then? How strange...

Once All Might had explained the situation, it was time to draw our teams. (Y/n) ended up being paired with Bakugo, which was good for her but not so much for him.

"Well looks like I can keep you in check, Katsuki," (Y/n) stated as she saw Bakugo grimace a little, knowing very well she could stop him instantly.

"I declare the first teams to fight will be," All Might said as she stuck his hands in to grab the teams. "These guys!"

All Might said this as he help up Team A as the heroes and Team D as the villains. Midoriya had looked over at Bakugo, seeing he was glaring daggers at him. (Y/n) noticed this and stepped between the two.

"Don't sweat it," (Y/n) assured Midoriya, waving Bakugo off. "I'm his partner, so you shouldn't die during this course."

"That's kind of reassuring," Midoriya responded with an awkward chuckle, sweating bullets, then he clenched his fist and looked at Bakugo with determination. This caused Bakugo to look a little shocked and growl a little.

(Y/n) then grabbed his arm, dragging him to the area they would have to be protecting for the  exercise.

"Young (L/n), young Bakugo," All Might started, causing the two of them to stop as they were entering the building. "The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy, think from the perspective of an evildoer. If things go too far, I'll step in."