Chapter 10

Christmas break soon ended, and Anna was told that she would be able to return to school. 

'Now that you've been revealed as a traitor to the Death Eaters, our fellow Fryffindors feel terrible about how they've been treating you.' Hermione wrote in a letter that Remus had delivered to Anna. She could see the tension between him and Sirius now. There had to be some way of getting them together. Even though it seemed like he had feelings for Tonks, Anna couldn't help but wonder if maybe Remus had some sort of feelings for Sirius as well. Every time that Remus came to Grimmauld Place, he seemed to look at Sirius like there was something that he wanted to tell him, but didn't seem to have the courage to admit. Finally, Anna took Remus to the side on one of his visits. 

"You like him, don't you?" She demanded, causing Remus to stutter. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Remus Lupin, cut the crap. I'm not blind, I see how you two look at each other. 

"I don't know what you may think it is that you're seeing-" 

"What I'm seeing are two men that bloody love each other, but both are too scared of rejection to admit it! Now if you don't go over there and admit how you feel, I swear to Merlin that I'm going to lock the two of you in a closet until you do! It's bad enough that I have to deal with Harry having mixed emotions about Draco, I'm not going to deal with it from you as well!"

Anna folded her arms across her chest, and she watched as Remus went over to Sirus, and they talked quietly for moments, and she grinned widely as Sirius pulled Remus into a passionate embrace. However, as the moment started to get more heated between the two men, Anna decided that it would be best if she went and spent some time with Buckbeak. Her decision became only more cemented as clothes started to fly, and she practically ran up the stairs before she could see something that would wind up scarring her for the rest of her life. 

Anna had to go to King's Cross the next day to return to Hogwarts, and Sirius gave her a tight hug as she prepared to leave with Cedric. She'd been given a Polyjuice Potion,  so that any Death Eaters that might have been watching wouldn't get suspicious. Cedric explained that he had a Squib cousin named Mildred who had happily given one of her hairs to help Cedric's lover. 

"I told you, my family loves you." Cedric said with a laugh as they loaded her trunk into the back of a Muggle taxi before getting in themselves and taking off for King's Cross. It took about twenty minutes, and Cedric walked with her all the way to the wall that seperated platforms nine and ten. 

"I'll see you when school is over." Cedric said as he gave her a hug. "Try to hang in there with the Umbitch." Anna chuckled as she hugged him back. "I'll try." 

She broke into a run, pushing her cart through the wall and onto Platfoorm Nine and Three Quarters. She immediately boarded, as the Polyjuice Potion would be wearing off soon. She grinned when she saw Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting in a compartment. "Guys it's me, Anna!"

"Brilliant disguise!" Ron said as she came inside, sitting down next to Hermione and across from the boys. Hermione and Ron couldn't stay long,as they had prefect duties to attend to, leaving the twins by themselves. The Polyjuice had worn off by now, and Anna was telling Harry how Sirius and Remus were now an item. "Theyre so cute together Harry, it's adorable."

Harry chuckled softly. "I didn't know that you were so good at playing matchmaker."

"I'm very good at it, and you and Draco are my next targets."

Harry gulped nervously as he blushed darkly. "M-me and Draco?" 

"I've seen how you two can't stop looking at each other, and the sexual tension os obvious whenever you two have one of your little spats." 

"Does anyone else know?"

Anna shook her head. "I think that some people may suspect it, but no one knows for sure. Just leave it to me, I'll take care of everything."

"What if he doesn't feel the same way?"

"Then I'll kick him between the legs, thus ending the Malfoy bloodline by ensuring that he never has children." 

Harry laughed lightly. "What the hell did I do to deserve such a crazy sister?" 

'Oh, please. You love this crazy sister of yours." 

"Unfortunately."  Harry laughed again as Anna pouted at him. "You're such a mean brother." 

When they arrived at the Hogsmeade station, Harry, Ron and Hermione stuck close to Anna's side. There were plenty of children of Death Eaters that would be only too happy to finish their parents job for them. Many of the Gryffindors were suddenly protective of Anna as well. 

"Harry told us what really happened." Katie Bell said to Anna as they sat down in the Great Hall. "How you've been acting as a spy for Dumbledore. That's incredibly brave of you." 

Anna gave Katie a smile. "Thank you, Katie." She said simply before she started to eat, glancing every so often in Draco's direction. Every time that she did, she caught Draco staring at Harry. She knew now that he felt the same way about Harry that Harry felt about Draco.  She figured that the reason that Draco hadn't said anything was because he feared the wrath that Lucius would invoke on him if he found out, and Anna couldn't really blame him for being afraid, Lucius could be quite the terrifying individual. But there had to be some way to get Draco and Harry together somehow, and Anna swore that she wasn't going to rest until she found it.