27.

My mother looked at me, scared and confused. I gave her a reassuring look in return, trying to tell her that she could trust me. Cautiously, she took a step over to me. I could sense that she believed me, rather than the clone.

I held out my hand, signalling for her to take it and show her I was her real daughter. Slowly, she took my hand and walked over to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

"You're making a big mistake mother, trusting her over me. She may be your real daughter, the one you raised. But she can't protect you." My twin snarled.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I demanded.

"You're weak! You couldn't even save your own brother. He saved himself, you had nothing to do with his survival. You say that you care about your family, but you haven't seen your mother for years..."  She started.

"I think we've heard enough." Anakin said, cutting her off and taking a step towards her.

"No I don't think we have." The clone responded.
"If Delta won't say anything, then I will; we have exactly the same memories. She ran away from the Jedi Order, leaving everything she cared about behind, not because was scared, but because she knew deep down that she was guilty and didn't trust herself. The dark side is inside of her, eating away bit by bit. I am the prime example of what she will be like when it eventually consumes her. She's holding back, fighting it, but she knows that she's not strong enough to hold back forever! I was engineered to show Delta what she could become if she was to let herself go; follow the path she is meant to!"

"I said that's enough!" Anakin exclaimed.

"You're just trying to get into my head!" I raised my voice.

"I'm already in your head!"

I was starting to panic and get a little emotional, she knew everything about me and wasn't afraid to expose me. My mother glanced at me, tears in her eyes, this was all too much for her to so suddenly take in.

"You think that you know me but you don't!" I shouted to my replica.
"You just believe what you want to believe and use it to try and get to me. But I won't let you...not for much longer." I stepped in front of Anakin and my mother, towards my clone and ignited one of my lightsabers green blades, trying to intimidate the fake in front of me.

She smirked with an evil smile and let out a small sinister chuckle.
"It didn't have to come to this. We don't have to hate each other. Together, we'd be unstoppable."

"Just shut up!" I said, before leaping towards her, striking my blade towards her.

But she was quick to react and instantly blocked with her own lightsaber, it's red glow clashing against the green. And so we fought. I think Anakin knew this was something I had to settle on my own, so stayed back, protecting my mother.

We fought, lightsabers humming and fizzing with every strike, dodge and block. Just like the first time we battled, back on Geonosis, she was strong and fast. She knew exactly how I fought and all of my techniques. To add to that, Because she had clearly had some kind of dark side training, all of her moves were so aggressive and fuelled by hatred and anger. The hatred was also written across her face; a gritted evil snare plastered her expressions.

We continued to fight, moving around the small room and crashing into furniture. At one point, she was facing me and I could see Anakin and my mother over her shoulder. I couldn't really tell what either of them were thinking. Anakin looked concerned yet shocked at the fact I still knew how to fight. And my mother...she didn't look to happy at the fact I was trashing her house.

Suddenly, the clone threw an over head strike, forcing her Saber down towards my face, I quickly blocked it but she continued to force down. The cross of red and green got closer and closer to my face and I could feel the energy from the blades emitting against my face.