81

I began to get ready for our night out and Harry laid on my bed watching. 

"Are you sure you want to go Harry?" I whined in hopes he would change his mind and we could stay home.

"Yes I'm sure my love, it'll be fun." He said moving my hair out of my face to place a kiss on my cheek.

"Uh fine." I gave in beginning my make up.

"Maybe we can remember this time we party together." He joked remembering our karaoke night when we both blacked out.

Sydney ran through the door. "Shots." She yelled handing us the glasses and we downed them.

"Are you almost ready, I'm gonna order the uber to Tyler's."

"Yeah 10 minutes." I said.

"20." Harry winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and pushed at his arm. "Stop." I laughed.

"Oh I see, I'll leave you two." Sydney said slowly backing out of the room.

"He's kidding, did Emma invite her new boy?" 

"Since when? EMMA." She yelled into the kitchen.

We all walked out there to tease her. "Did you invite Jayy Jayyyy?"

"No." She got defensive. "But I told him maybe I'd see him out."

"Come on invite him we will pick him up on the way." I said.

"Absolutely not you guys will scare him away in 3 seconds of being in the car."

"We're not that bad, I mean Harry Styles is here." Sydney said and Harry laughed.

"Okay Syd." Emma said sarcastically.

"3 shots or invite him." Sydney offered, Emma quickly downed the 3 shots.

"Well damn let us catch up." She said pouring one for herself, Harry, and I.

Harry followed me back to my room so I could do the final few things.

"Sydney seems fun." Harry laughed at our interaction in the kitchen. 

"Oh she's the life of the party." I laughed.

"Tonight will be something." Harry teased putting his hands on my hips and his lips to my neck kissing it.

"I warned you." I said before we met everyone and went down to the uber.

At Tyler's for the pregame I introduced Harry to some of my other friends. The guys got along with him well and some of the girls were slightly fan girling but keeping it cool.

I was telling some of the girls about Harry coming to surprise me and the sweet gift he got me. I glanced over to see Harry and Tyler both looking at me probably talking shit. I excused myself and went over by them.

"Alright enough making fun of me." I said.

"All good things." Tyler said.

"Right, like that one time last year you danced half naked on a table." Harry said with a smirk on his face.

My cheeks turned red from embarrassment and I hit them both in the arms. "There was only like 10 people there and I wasn't the only one." I defended myself.

"Or that one time you threw up all over Grayson." Tyler said and I laughed at that one because he definitely deserved it. "So yeah all good things."

"Sounds like it." I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him away. "Pong time." I said.