ᴀ ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I kept my promise Bitch-chan." Said an all too familiar voice.

Crap, I'm stuck.

This shouldn't be happening. Not on my first night.

"Get out" I commanded instantly.

"Ooh~ so mean," He purred, squeezing my wrists tighter. "I haven't done anything yet."

I glared at him while trying to wriggle my wrists free from his stone-cold grip. "You need to leave my bedroom now, Laito-kun."

"Your bedroom? Fuhuhu, Bitch-chan. Everything here belongs to me. Even you." He got close enough to my face that I could feel his breath against my ear.

"Step back."

"Or what?" He teased, slowly going down to my neck. "Are you going to hit me? If it makes it more pleasurable then go ahead~"

His lips then pressed a cold kiss to my neck.

You thought. Thot.

With my hands pinned to the wall, I couldn't do much, and I doubt he would fall for the same kick to the no-no zone, so with all options laid out in my head, I went for the simplest, yet the most effective.

I kicked his shins.

He didn't topple over and beg for forgiveness as I'd hoped for, but he did loosen his grip on my wrists, to which I yanked them out of his hold and darted through the bathroom door and locked it.

I took a couple of breaths to calm myself down from the adrenaline coursing in my veins. Surprisingly, I didn't hear any more lewd comments or pounding on the door. He doesn't give up this easily, does he?

I turned and looked into the mirror and felt my heart drop to my stomach.

He was behind me.

How? I was sure I locked the door-

"Fuhuhu~Bitch-chan, running away like the prey you are." He chuckled and turned me around to face him while pressing my back against the cool marble countertop.

He shook his head, his fedora sliding towards his right ear. "Why do you dislike me so much, Bitch-chan?." He cooed in my ear before placing kisses along my jawline.

"You harassed me," I whispered, cheeks burning. "And you treat me like an object."

"Oh, is that all? Let it out for me. I'm so thirsty and the scent of your blood has been teasing me all night. Let's see if I can make you scream my name..."

"Get off of me!" I hissed, pushing him away with everything in me. "You're disgusting! Pervert!"

"All riled up now? I don't mind. Fight me more, it gets me hot and going," he teased, licking lines down my neck to find my sweet spot.

"I swear, Laito! If you don't get off of me, I'll kill you!"

His sultry emerald gaze lit up in surprise at the threat before giving me his classic smirk. "That's a big promise, Bitch-chan, but can you keep it?"

His licks ceased and I felt his fangs graze over the still damp area of my neck. It wasn't enough pressure to puncture my skin, but just enough pressure to let me know what he's capable of. My breath hitched as I nearly screamed at the foreign sensation. I could feel tears form at the corner of my eyes when I began to come to terms with what was really happening.

Sayaka, don't cry. You're stronger than this. He may defile your physical body, but he will never get to ruin your spirit.

I blink away the tears as he continues to nip at my skin. He's clearly teasing me, trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Stop this." I give out a low hiss.

"The best part is-" He stopped, to look me in the eye, "Is that no one will hear your pleas. You can scream all you want, but no one will come to rescue you. All you can do is beg for mercy, so-"

There was a sharp, almost animalistic, inhale.

"Beg for me."

There was a sharp stab in the side of my throat and the feeling of something being buried deep into my flesh. The pain was startling, but I gritted my teeth, not giving him the satisfaction of hearing my cries. Laito then started to suck the sweet red liquid away from my veins and into his mouth. My eyes widened at the sensation as I felt a foreign feeling wash over me.

With every draw of blood being taken, I felt lighter and increasingly weightless. I quivered at the tingling sensation that radiated off of my neck and down my chest. The sharp pain was distant now, replaced by a dull throb and a mild ache. I tried to think about anything else, but this floating feeling took over my senses leaving me complacent in his embrace. This sick euphoria must be the consequence of blood loss.

Laito's mouth left my throat, gasping just as hard as me. Moments passed as we just stared at each other, both panting and perplexed. His thumb brushed over the marks on my neck, bringing me back to reality with a prickle of pain.

"Your blood," Laito whispered, "Is like none I've ever tasted. Better than her."

My vision was now blurry from the blood loss as if I was looking at him underwater. I expected him to start teasing me again, but he didn't. He went straight to business and started to lick the delicate area of my collarbone. I tried shoving him away, but my strength had been diminished greatly and my futile attempt was met by him grabbing hold of my wrists.

I felt the ever-so-familiar stab of pain, as he bit me again drowning me further into the depths. Fortunately, somewhere out there, something or someone, decided to spare me the mercy of going through that experience again and I began to lose consciousness, succumbing to the dark around me.

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

Laito stopped and glanced down at Sayaka's unconscious expression. He brushed away the one tear that escaped from her eye before bringing the salty taste to his lips. With blood like hers, Laito would take any chance to get a taste of it again.

He scooped the girl up in his arms before taking one last look in the mirror. He smirked.

Damn. It's been a while since anybody got him to blush like that.