Introductions: Before The Story Starts

Hello, before you start this story, I would like to make some announcements:

1.) The ages for the characters will change when they enter the Cadet Corps, they will all be 16 and then they will graduate at 18 because I find it funny how in the anime they all looked 16 instead of 12. This means that when Shinganshina is attacked they are all 12 and there will be a time skip of 3 years to go into the Cadet Corps so I can build the reader's character. This also means that I will be changing the ages of our favorite Survey Corps members.

2.) This is a remake of my very first fanfiction The Demon Inside. The reason why I am making a whole new story is that I don't want to disturb the very first fanfiction I wrote, it means a lot to me. 

3.) This will still be a Levi x Reader story, but I would like to add some other x Reader interactions because we love drama. Comment on this with what characters you guys would like to have fluff interactions with the reader. (This is closed now because the story has over 35 chapters now so it is what it is).

4.) This is a super slow Levi x Reader because I wanted to develop their friendship first rather than jumping straight into a relationship.

5.) The reader's sexuality is fluid meaning there will be fluff interactions with characters of all genders if this makes you uncomfortable then don't read the story or skip the interactions that make you uncomfortable. No hate comments, I will delete hate comments and report them.

6.) There will be gore and sexual themes along with other dark themes. I will be placing a trigger warning at the start of the chapter and before it is shown in the chapter.

7.) The story will transcend through all three seasons plus season four when it comes so there will be slow updates.

8.) This story also has a plot of its own meaning that there is a side plot apart from AOT, but it ties into AOT, and if that isn't your flow, then that's okay.

9.) This fanfic is not supposed to be all happy with a few sad moments. This fanfic is supposed to make the reader feel stressed, desperate, sad, angry, happy, loved, etc. so beware!

Thank you guys for reading my story, I hope you guys enjoy it! If there are any concerns privately message me or comment on author notes at the end of the chapters. 

I am tired of people commenting spoilers. Anyone who comments a spoiler will get banned from commenting on my works.

*WARNING* There could possibly be spoilers in the comments for some chapters, I sadly can't delete them all because I don't have time to police every comment. PLEASE do not spoil anything in aot, let's be mindful of other's. If you see a spoiler, tag me (toffy59) and I will delete the comment.