ILL HAVE SUCH A <

alexa.

he even put my mom on speaker for everyone to hear.

"he's at work, i think, how come?" her voice softly rang through the phone.

it wont be soft for much longer. i thought to myself.

"well, i wanted to talk to him about what i found on alexa's phone." he gritted his teeth.

"what are you talking about?"

"what i'm talking about is why the hell is alexa getting threats from her own father, mom?" luke asked.

chills went up my spine as i tightened my grip on sierras arm. tears still threatening to spill over, but i refuse to show my vulnerability.

"calm down." michael whispered, kneeling down in front of me and putting his hand on my shoulder. "why didn't you tell us, honey?"

third person.

the tall blond had his hands on the counter, the phone in front of him as his mother kept saying sorry and confessing her innocence.

"mom, mom stop." he groaned, moving to grab his keys and angrily walking to the front door.

"where the fuck so you think you're going?" ashton stepped in front of the tall blonde, his face twisted into a firm face. "you are not leaving this house while your sixteen year old sister is nearly about to cry into your girlfriends arms. sit your ass down, and let your mom speak."

surprisingly, the blue eyed boy did sit down. he sat down on the table chairs and let his mom explain.

"he is in a phase." liz stated, "andy would get angry when alexa would give him attitude, so he left for a few months."

"he came back around last january, and that's when alexa would go to jacks house even more, so understandably he got even more upset." she cleared her throat, "and he slapped her."

luke's anger was rising at a fast pace, upset that this was in the dark for as long as it had. how was this hidden for this long?

michael was now holding the wavy blonde girl, she shook in fear and michael couldn't help but notice that she was as light as a feather in the mist of all of this, which concerned him.

he knew he had to speak to the blonde boy, but obviously not now. they had more concerning issues at the moment.

now was not the time.

luke had his face buried into his hand, mumbling stuff to his mother on the end— but ending up hanging up after she said something, which none of the people actually caught.

michael passed the young girl to sierra, and went over to luke.

"luke." he whispered, his voice low. "you have to take alexa for a check up, she is way to light for a teenager."

luke turned his head to the man's best friend.

"what?"