𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

ᴄʜ

ᴄʜ. ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

" 𝑇𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑀𝑟 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠" 𝑂𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡

。・ ゚・.・。・.・ ゚・。

"Jess, hurry or Luke will give us another speech of the importance of being on time." Jo said rushing to put on her green cardigan. He watched her brother styling his hair and grabbed his arm pulling out the bathroom to the front door.

Jess scoffs, "Luke will take any opportunity to give us a speech." He said reminding her as they descended the back steps and walked into the very crowded diner.

Luke left the Gilmores who sat at the counter and approached his niece and nephew. "Jess, Jo, you guys were supposed to be down here—" he stopped and looked at what they wore. "What the hell are you guys wear? What's that?" He asked pointing at Jess's Metallic shirt.

Jesse furrowed his brows in confusion, "What?"

Luke pointed at the skull again. "That."

Jess looked down at the shirt he's currently wearing, "This is a shirt." He said answering Luke's question as if he dumb.

"Change."

Jess furrowed his brows a bit taken back, "What?"

"Go upstairs and change your shirt." Luke ordered him as he point towards the stairs.

"I like this shirt." He retorted in defensiveness.

"How do you like it?" Luke asked giving him as distasteful look.

"It brings out my eyes."

"Part of the deal is that you both work here. When you both work here, you'll wear proper work attire, and these aren't proper work attire. Go upstairs and change."