In The Attic.

I stay true to my story and nothing else. I know what I saw and nobody can tell me otherwise. It all started when I was fourteen years old. My mom had gotten a new apartment that had an attic in it. Since my mom was expecting we needed the second bedroom for the nursery. I was fine with the attic, (it had its own built in closet °o°)histatic actually, but it wasnt for that long. After my mom had the baby I officially had to go and move into the attic. It was fine for the first three days but then things started to HIT....THE.....FAN!   

         Usually I would wake up at three AM only to find the closet doors wide open and clothes thrown about. Usually I would think jeeze dad and go back to sleep. One night I couldn't take it anymore so I closed my eyes and waited until three o'clock in the morning. Suddenly the doors creeked open silently, then clothes were flieing out and landing on the floor with a thwap. Suddenly I jumped up a screamed "got ya". What was looking back at me wasn't my dad, but some tall hairless creatures with glowing yellow eyes. I must have startled it as much as it startled me. It quickly rushed into the closet and dissapered into the darkness.

      I called for my mom and when she saw the mess I got in trouble. Nobody believes me, not even my best friend. You won't believe me until you look up at your closet....

        (I THINK I DID A GOOD JOB ON THAT ENDING LOL. SPOOKY. WELL SORRY FOR THE DELAY I HAVE JUST BEEN SICK BUT NOW I AM BETTER. THANKS)
                     〰JOSE WRITERIGUEZ™