The Greatest Show

Chapter 30

[M]

_

________________________________________

Warning. Mature content ahead. Okay- guys this is the longest chap I have written plus it's some shitty hardcore smut so... prepare thyself with your holy water windexes.

And for some of yall thirsty hoes.... it's a buffet ;))))

Lol. Imma head out-

__________________________________________

Work shouldn't be draining- but it was to Taehyung...

Balancing his life between two jobs wasnt easy, but for the fact he enjoyed it at the moment was the only thing kept him going when he would literally pass out once he reached home.

The brown haired male hadn't yet recieved an individual brand yet- and he was waiting for his letter. The fact that he couldnt see Kai or Jooyoung as often as he used to, made him upset. Atleast, Jooyoung would drop in some times to meet him but meeting Kai was impossible as the boy was all the way in London, as a brand ambassador for Gucci.

Taehyung was happy for Kai, but he wished he could meet the funny guy.

Modeling didnt hold the same levels of enthusiasm as before... but he was content with his photography shift- for he did have a certain raventte who'd listen to his banter.

Ofcourse Jungkook's words of wanting him to stay for company as his personal photographer did hang behind Taehyung's mind.

Picking up a letter with his name, only meant he'd be spending less time with Jungkook.. or who knows- maybe he'd have to go overseas like Kai?

Taehyung couldnt stop thinking about it.

As much as he wanted to be a permanent model for a foreign brand- he didnt want to leave this part of his life behind... not when Jungkook had openly dropped he liked his presence.

Taehyung sighed softly, shaking the thoughts away from his mind.

It was too early to think, to be honest and Taehyung was not up for any sap shit.

November was a pain in the ass.

The butt-biting cold weather and the heavy workload with the approaching yearly award shows was too much to handle in Taehyung's opinion.

Namjoon didnt lie with the hectic schedule... and honestly the male felt like he needed a break... maybe a drink?

A drink wouldnt hurt... right?

Deciding to hit the club later that evening, the brown haired male beamed with positive energy.

Humming to himself, Taehyung got out of the elevator heading towards practice room B-15

Like always, Jungkook was practicing hard, his eyes focused on his reflection and damp hair sticking to his forehead from the sweat.

His eyes flickered to the new presence in the room, who smiled with a subtle wave and Jungkook simply smirked, wiggling his eyebrows funnily to reciprocate the greet.

Taehyung sat in his usual spot, taking a picture or two of the raventte, if he needed to upload any on Twitter or Instagram later.

Jungkook paused the music after 10 minutes, walking towards where Taehyung was seated.