41

Manipulation is an easy trick that no-one can notice.

They didn't know that Ryden was manipulated for a while—by Ezekiel's spells. Ryden didn't notice it too.

Aries walks toward Ryden as he held the guy small shoulder—He stares at him with a worried expression.

"Ryden.."

He called out—Ryden look at him with a smile, looking unaware of everything.

"Take care, okay?"

He simply said as he leans his face closer to Ryden—kissing the guy in his cheeks. It makes Ryden turn flushed.

"Yes—yes, I'll be back soon."

Ryden nodded his head. Johann and Night hug the boy and also Alistair who give him a sticker.

"Use this when you're in danger."

Vincent said as he put the piece of sticker to Ryden's hand. The guy nodded his head as he hugged the man and said his thanks for being in his house.

Alistair hugs back—As much as he doesn't want to let Ryden leave, Ryden's decision is much important than anything else.

Ryden waves his farewell to the four men—with Ezekiel holding his hand—they walk out of the place, The four men were left with no choice but to talk for a while before they depart ways.

"Hold tight."

Ezekiel happily muttered as Ryden wrap his arm around the tall man neck—The man started running on the street until he took a jump and before Ryden knows—they're flying high in the air.

Ezekiel gently move the boy as he holds both of his hand—Ryden eyes widened. They can't believe that they're doing this.

"I have my car there but I wanted to make it magical for you."

Ezekiel said as they walk in the air—He has his one arm wrapped around Ryden's waist and his left hand was holding Ryden's. They can see the city and the border in the land as they walk in the air easily.

Ryden cannot utter any words as he was surprised by this kind of transportation they're having, He gently let go of his feet as he touch the air like a floor.

He happily looked around the whole place—they even passed through a sunflower garden—And it was absolutely stunning.

Ryden was a little surprised that they stopped as they gently walk down from the air like they're stepping on stairs—Ezekiel was tightly holding him as they step down in front of a club.

The club only opened at night so no one is probably inside—Ezekiel walked in with Ryden on his arms—not even letting go.

"Ah Boss, You're back."

Ryden glance to see a dark-skinned lady wiping a wine-glass, she must be the bartender—He thought.

"Ah, Athena, This is my sweetheart, Ryden."

Ezekiel said as the lady eyes widened—She was surprised. She didn't expect her boss to have a mate already!

"Eh, I don't believe you, boss, You might manipulate the boy, eh."

Athena jokingly said—She is right though, Ryden didn't notice too that he was here—Nene was hiding in his pocket, He almost forgot the doll, good thing that Nene followed him in the sky as it turns into a ragdoll for a while.

"Shut it Athena, Or I'll turn you into a duck."

Ezekiel gritted his teeth—The lady only rolled her eyes as she waved at the guy. She can see it to her own eyes that her boss put a spell on him, but she was powerless to this wizard so she rather not interfere.

The two walked deeper inside the club—into the red hallway until Ezekiel unlocked the door that lead to his house.

Behind the club is a simple elegant house with floating candles everywhere, Ryden was still not thinking on his own even though he was aware of his surroundings.

"Here, Stay here for the rest of the night."

Ezekiel sweetly smiled as he carries Ryden inside a blue-painted room—The bed is large with black curtains covering the window—He snaps his finger as a fake replica of stars lighted up the room.

He immediately left as he removes his black coat—He was left with no choice, He wanted Ryden already even though he know that the boy isn't gonna choose him at that moment.

Nene shifted into a flying doll once again as it tried to snap Ryden into reality—He rushed to Johann to say that Ryden was manipulated back then but It cannot spurt out any words, It was like a spell was cast on it to not say anything at all.

Nene was left with no choice but to let Ryden fall asleep—Who lies down on the bed and close his eyes—Nene can not shift into a demon either because the power inside this house will kill it.