42

•RYDEN•

W—What? Where am I?

I finally opened my eyes to see this magical room that I'm in. I see stars floating everywhere—I look down to see I was in this white big bed with a star-shaped pillow everywhere.

I sat up as I look around for Nene. Where's Nene? What is this? Where am I? What? How did I end up in here?

The last thing I remember is I've seen a floating star in front of my room before taking a quick tour with Alistair and now, I ended up in here.

I walk toward the window to shove the curtain a little to take a peak—I realized something.

I chose Ezekiel and now—I'm here at his house! It's already night time and I can see the pink moon in the sky.

"Nene? Where do you think is Ezekiel right now?"

I ask the flying doll who shook its head—looking down, I'm wearing a purple pyjama, I didn't wear this before ah? That Ezekiel!

I jump out of the bed—I'm planning to find him right now, I must confront of him for manipulating me, He could just say that he wanted to be with me, I wouldn't decline it anyway.

As I walk out of the hall—I started going downstairs until I reach the main door—I was about to hold the doorknob when it suddenly flinch!

"Ah, Ah! Don't touch me!"

The doorknob said—My eyes widened. I—It was speaking!

"Please let me go out!"

I pleaded the doorknob—I must be hallucinating but this doorknob just seriously talk, Ah! This place is really similar to Alice in the Wonderland.

"No, Master Ezekiel told me not to let anyone go."

The doorknob firmly said—I shook my head as I hold it, trying to open the door with my force.

Nene fly in front of me as it got near into the doorknob—The doorknob suddenly scream as the door instantly opened.

Taking the opportunity—I ran outside to see floating candles—I ignore it as I reach the backdoor of the Club.

I silently opened it. I see red painted walls—It was a hallway with a door on each side—I quietly close the door as I walk toward inside.

I was surprised to see the club was filled with so many creatures—Some are dancing in the middle, drinking with their buddies and all that.

The lady—which I recognize named; Athena— immediately glance at me as she waved over, indicating for me to come over.

I walk closer to her as she let me inside the counter—She grabs a stool and told me to sit.

"Ryden, You stay here with me, Boss isn't here eh."

Athena said to me as she continues to serve some creatures in a black hat and wearing a red coat.

"Ah yes sir, Two old-fashion coming right up."

Athena happily declares as she walks toward the cabinet where alcohol is—Good thing those customer hasn't seen me sitting here yet.

"Are you hungry? Have a sweet fluff cake over there"

Athena said as she pointed a box under the cabinet—I move down to fetch this square-shaped cake with overflowing strawberry filling on it, I was kneeling on the floor as I took a bite on the sweet dessert.

I was startled when Tentacles started showing up beneath Athena uniform—She was an octopus! I didn't know about that!

She used her tentacle to mixed all those drinks as she poured on a small glass and then—used it as she served them to the costumers.

"Ah Ryden, I know that you're confused right now but Boss will explain his reason later, Just sit over there and eat, right?"

She whispers once again as I only nodded my head as I munch on the sweet cake.

She even make me a milkshake as she handed it over to me, I thanked her as I took a sip on the delicious milkshake.

"Corpse Reviver #2? Coming right up"

"Paloma, Ma'am? Sure"

"Margarita, Here we go"

"Bloody Mary, Aight"

"Apple juice? What are you? Elementary? Hold on, with a tequila? Haha wait"

"Bleach and Rubbing Alcohol? Sir, That's chloroform, We ain't letting you kidnap anyone, move yo ass out of here."

I decided to take a peek over the counter—I was startled when a bird-face man was there—He was also startled.

"A Hu—Huma—"

The birdman stutter as he pointed at me but Athena quickly notice as she used her tentacle to shove me under the counter.

"Try to harm him, Boss will make sure that you're going to be a little bird that can only chirp."

She threatened and the bird-faced man nodded as he took a sip on his alcohol.

I sighed, How long till Ezekiel come back? It's been too long.