The Prettiest Movie Night Ever

“Hello Oppa!” Shuhua greeted standing and widening her arms as he approached Y/N to embrace him.

Y/N stared, confused and wide-eyed towards the approaching Taiwanese girl. Shuhua ran towards him with her hands flying on her sides and her long-curled black hair dancing heavily behind her. She reached Y/N and hugged him, without gaining much of a reaction from her manager. Shuhua broke off from the embrace and stood in front of Y/N studying his face.

“Hey oppa, you look like you’ve seen a ghost. How fortunate you are to see such a pretty ghost like me,” said Shuhua, cupping her face with her hands.

“I’m confused,” replied Y/N staring Shuhua squarely in the eyes.

Shuhua broke in laughter and held Y/N by the wrist and lead him inside.

“You have a lot of stuff, oppa. Are you sure you’d like to stand there in the presence of such a pretty ghost like me?”

Still puzzled, Y/N placed the bag on the couch and sat opposite Shuhua, not removing his eyes from her fair face. Shuhua sat continued to eat some chips and stared towards the TV, which was apparently playing a TV Drama. She noticed Y/N not moving an inch and tilted her head to the side, eyeing Y/M while a portion of her hair fell down on her face. She offered him the chips but Y/N shook his head.

“Shuhua, I thought you’re supposed to be on tour?” asked Y/N.

“I still am. I just needed to come back, oppa.”

“I’m confused,” he repeated.

“Wait, did Manager Lee not tell you?”

Y/N shook his head.

Maybe she did. I haven’t checked my phone.

“Whoa, I guess that explains why you’re that unaware. Umm, how do I explain this, The Asian tour starts in a few days and my unnies already had their practices. The final few days are given to us to greet our families before we go ahead and travel.”

“So why are you here and not visiting?”

“The tour is scheduled to go to Taiwan anyway so I just decided to visit my family when we’re there,” she said, with her eyes returning their gaze towards the drama.

“You don’t have friends that live in Korea?”

“I do, but they’re mostly in the agency while some are overseas. Minnie-unnie visited her friends and Yuqi-unnie went to her cousins.”

“When are you guys going to leave?”

“Hmm, two days I think or three? I’m not sure. I’ll be heading towards the airport and meet my unnies there.”

Oh great. I’m alone with Shuhua. What the fuck?

“Manager Lee didn’t tell you?”

“She didn’t”

“Oh, at least now you know,” Shuhua said. She turned her eyes towards the bag that Y/N brought. “You brought a lot of stuff. Are those clothes?”

“Oh, yeah, and some stuff that I thought would be useful here.”

“Ahh, okay.” She said, still not removing her eyes from the TV Drama.

Y/N stood up and picked the bag. “I’ll just sort this stuff out. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay, oppa.”

“Do you want to help?”

“Hmm,” Shuhua tilted her head and stared at Y/N which he found really cute. “No. The drama’s really good.”