2

I really wasn't going to put an explanation but I've gotten enough comments about the speed of the book so here's an explanation.

I understand that it is fast but I did plan it that way for a reason. It is meant to show the norm in their world. That being, you meet your soulmate. You love them. End of story, roll credits. That's why I chose there to be no build-up to jihope's relationship and have it pass rather fast. Because in their world, when you meet your soulmate, that's what you do. So, it was supposed to start out simple and normal. But of course, we know it's not because they haven't met Yoongi yet.

When worldbuilding you have to keep in mind people's cultures and individual opinions and how they might change considering the circumstances they have been raised in. Maybe for us, love takes a long time to develop and true love still does for them but everyone sees it as 'I'm spending the rest of my life with them anyway so what's the point of waiting?

~

"MOM! LOOK! THE TREE! ITS ORANGE! AND RED HOLY SHIT!" Jimin called looking at fall leaves. The pretty warm colors as the leaves veins still splotched with grey.

Mrs. Park chuckled. "I feel bad ripping you apart from your soulmate so soon to go to Daegu." She sighed. "You don't have to go. You could spend some personal time together. If you know what I mean."

"MOM!" Jimin covered his face. "It's fine. We've planned this trip to Daegu for a long time. I'll have plenty of time to spend with Hoseok." 

"If you say so." Mrs. Park chirped watching as a car parked in front of their house. "Have fun on your date."

(Hoseok parked in front of the Parks' IM SORRY I CAN'T-) 

Jimin leaped over to the door rocking on his heels behind it with a huge grin on his face. "Well, are you going to open it?" Mrs. Park asked watching her son sit at the door like an excited puppy waiting for its owner. 

"I'm waiting for him to ring the doorbell!" Jimin said hearing Hoseok's steps approach. The doorbell chimed and Jimin threw open the door jumping into Hoseok's arms. "HOSEOK!"

"JIMIN!" Hoseok yelled back pecking Jimin's lips. The two smiled cheesily at each other and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too," Jimin said back.

"Ah, the honeymoon phase." Mrs. Park sighed observing the happy new pair of soulmates. "You guys are made for each other." 

"Hello Mrs. Park," Hoseok said with a respectful bow. "Thank you for letting me take your son for the day." 

Mrs. Park smiled at Hoseok. "No need to be so formal. You are his soulmate I trust you. If you hurt him you'll have to deal with his dad anyway. A lady doesn't get her hands dirty." She told brushing off her blouse, chuckling at Hoseok's slightly panicked face. "Have fun!" 

Jimin tugged Hoseok out the door excitedly. "So where are we going?" He asked. 

"It's a surprise." Hoseok hummed looking at Jimin's bright happy face. 

"You can tell me!" Jimin coaxed. 

"If I did it wouldn't be a surprise silly!" Hoseok laughed a booped Jimin's nose causing the younger to laugh as well. "Aw, my soulmate is so cute!" 

Jimin giggled again cupping Hoseok's cheeks. "And my soulmate is so handsome." He said before pecking Hoseok's lips and hopping in the car. "So what do you like to do? Besides dancing that is." 

Hoseok drummed his fingers on the wheel. "If I'm not dancing I guess I take my dog to the park." 

"YOU HAVE A DOG?" Jimin's eyes lit up thinking of Hoseok holding a puppy. His heart just about combusted.

"I take it that you like dogs?" Hoseok asked as Jimin nodded vigorously. "His name is Micky." He explained as Jimin's eye lit up like a child in a candy store. 

"You can't get any more perfect I swear to god, thank you for sending this wonderful human to me. God, I don't even believe in you but truly thank you for giving me such a wonderful human being as my soulmate-" Jimin rambled repeating himself many times as Hoseok just smiled at the praise. 

Hoseok parked the car in front of a small shop and looked over at Jimin who was already looking at him. "I hope you like ice cream."

"Wow, you got perfecter," Jimin said in awe at the man before him.

"That isn't a word Jimin."

"Well, it should be," Jimin said giving Hoseok a kiss on the cheek before hopping out of the car. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes with a smile as he jumped out of the car to go hold the door open for Jimin. "What is your favorite ice cream flavor?" He asked following Jimin inside the establishment. 

"Hmm. I like most of them really. I'm not picky. Probably strawberry? But at the risk of sounding basic, I'd say birthday cake." Jimin hummed scanning over the many flavors before him. 

Hoseok chuckled. "You're anything but basic. But does that mean you don't like roses because they are too cliche?" Hoseok's lips parted in excitement as he spotted maple-flavored ice cream.

 "Actually I love roses. They come in basically every color!" Jimin beamed seeing the grey, lemon-flavored ice cream. "What are you thinking of getting?"

"This maple ice cream looks good," Hoseok commented. 

"Ooooooh! It does!" 

Hoseok ended up getting the maple ice cream but Jimin opted for one of the mixed flavors of chocolate coffee mocha. The two walked down the street with their hands intertwined while enjoying their sweet treat. 

"What are three places you want to visit before you die?" Hoseok asked swinging their arms back and forth. 

"Hmmm... I want to go to a lot of places actually. LA in the US. Italy? For the food. Hmm, Hong Kong? What about you?" Jimin asked simply admiring the sight of Hoseok enjoying their little stroll. 

Hoseok thought for a moment. "Paris for sure. I want to see the Eiffel tower. LA is a good place, probably New York too. Brazil sounds like a nice place to go." Hoseok said licking off some ice cream, that had melted onto his hand. 

"OH!" Jimin said stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. "That reminds me I'm going to Daegu tomorrow for a few days... Is that okay?" 

"Of course. I'll be waiting for you here when you get back." Hoseok pecked Jimin's cheek with his ice cream covered lips causing the younger to giggle and wipe the cream off quickly. "Oh. You missed some."

"Where?" Jimin asked rubbing his cheek again. 

Hoseok's lips curved into a smirk. "It's not on your cheek. It's on your lips. I'll get it." Hoseok said connecting their lips running his tongue over Jimin's soft plump bottom lip. He then pulled away with a happy innocent smile. "All better." 

Jimin stood still, pretty stunned to say the least. His lips tingle as he licked them missing the feeling of Hoseok's lips on his own. "Maybe we should head back to the car. You know. Then we can really make sure all the ice cream is gone." 

Hoseok understood what Jimin was saying as they speed-walked back to the vehicle.

~

I have 4 bonsai trees.

Jooniper, the juniper bonsai.

Joonior, the ficus bonsai.

Persona, the pink Japanese maple bonsai. 

And Moonchild the blue Japanese maple bonsai. 

I don't know what I'm going to name the others once I get more. 

My girlfriend is surprised I haven't killed them yet and I'm like "These. Are. My. Children. I can't let Namjoon down. I must take care of the bonsai. PERIOD. If I fail to do that I've practically failed life."