𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝚃𝚈𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝙾𝙵𝙴𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁 | 𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙱𝚈
𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙳𝙲 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚃𝚈𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝙾𝙵𝙴𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁 | 𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙱𝚈𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙳𝙲 📍▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Man, when we going back home? I hate ignoring Letty," Action complained to me.

"Did we or did we not ram into this niggas car?" I questioned him as I rolled my dutch.

He sucked his teeth, "you did that shit out of spite, his dad talkin about havin you run the city and now you movin crazy.. like you should've just shot the nigga."

I sighed, "trust me.. I definitely would've but we gotta be careful.. some foul shit is expected, them niggas King and Toosie gon figure that shit out and its gon start a war," I expressed as I licked the blunt and sealed it closed.

"Nigga, ain't that what you want?"

"What?" I looked up at him.

"A war."

I sat back on my recliner and lit up my blunt, I pulled from it a few times just thinkin.

Did I want to go to war with them niggas?

Yeah.. but would it be smart? No.

I grew up with them niggas, I know how they coming .. and when family betrays family .. its WAR. Thing is, I needed this .. I needed to be in power. I was sick of coming second fiddle to them niggas like I'm not just as ruthless.

"So what we gon do?" I looked up and seen Germani holding a pregnancy test in her hands, I scrunched up my face.

"Who the fu-Action yall fucked?" I questioned him and he stale-faced me.

"Really Tyson, its your baby." She expressed.

"Get rid of it, not finna ruin my life wit no shit like this," I waved her off and continued smoking my blunt.

Bitch got me fucked up, thinking I'm finna take care of that baby. All the percs she take, baby gon come out the wound shaking and going through withdrawals, I'm good.

"Are you serious? We laid down and made this Baby together and now you want nothing to do with it?" She looked at me dumbfounded.

I cut my eyes at her, "Basically what I said, right?"

"No."