Chapter 45

Jennie's POV

"Oi, Jennie Unnie. Your spacing out again." Lisa snapped her fingers in front of me, catching my attention which wasn't exactly there awhile ago.

"Leave me alone..." I whined while swatting her large hands away from my face. It's been like this for three days by now. Me spacing out and them snapping me out of my trance.

It's been three days since that day I broke off all connections with Jisoo. Literally all connections. It either be social media or physical interactions.

Not having to talk to her has been torturous and her not being in school after what happened was worrying me to the core.

"Thinking about Jisoo Unnie again?" Chaeyoung asked calmly as she drank from her juice box.

"Nope. Why would I be?" I denied. Obviously, they knew what happened. Thanks to my talkative mouth.

"Psh. So much for breaking up with her." I heard Lisa mumble beside me. Sending a chilly glare at her did the trick to shut her up and cower on her seat.

I groaned at the thought of Lisa being right for the first time. She's right. I'm too much of a coward to even knock on Jisoo's door. I mean, her house is beside mine!

"And she's spacing out again." Both maknaes facepalmed themselves while shaking their heads. They really were hoping for their Unnies to have a good future together but they really didn't expect for Jennie to break their relationship.

A slight buzzing movement was felt from my back pocket and obviously my phone was ringing. I immediately checked the caller's ID and I was not expecting him to call.

"Hanbin?" I pressed the accept button on the screen.

"Jennie! Finally, you answered." He was panting in between. Was he running or something?

Shouldn't he be studying right now?

"What's up? And why are you catching your breath?" I asked and the answer I received was another group of pants. "Bin, stop wasting my time."

"Sorry. I'll get to the point." I heard him inhale a big breath and then exhaled it, sounding like a dog somehow.

"Well..?" I awaited his response because he wasn't speaking yet and my patience has been running low.

"Jisoo's missing."

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. Not because of anything about love or whatever, nope. But because of the anxiousness building up inside of me.

The maknaes stopped whatever they were doing before as they noticed the strange behavior I've been producing. They were now looking at me in question on why was I trembling. Yes, I was trembling.

"And Soojoo's with her too." Hanbin added wuth a nervous chuckle. And that's when the last stick standing of my pent up anger broke.

"WHAT?!" The whole canteen, no. The entire school heard me yell that. Some accidentally threw their phones or whatever they were holding away. Some glared at me which wasn't even that threatening. And lastly, Lisa and Chaeyoung fell out of their seats.

"Unnie! What the hell?!" Lisa was the one complaining while rubbing her ass. Glaring at me.

"Let's skip afternoon classes. We're finding that troublemaker and..." I trailed off while the maknaes stood up. I swallowed the remaining pride I had left in me to say these two words. "...her fiancé..." I grimaced and hit my chest repeatedly. Now that was something I totally regretted.

I think I'm gonna puke.

"Why? What happened, Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked. Concern evident in her tone.

"Jisoo and the bitch are missing and well, we have to at least help Mr. Kim, right?" I started walking out of the canteen with stares all over the place. The maknaes started following me with teasing smirks on their faces. How annoying these two can be.

But she's more annoying...

"No other reasons?"

I faced the two giants behind me and crossed my arms while putting a bitchy face on. But deep inside, I obviously had other reasons. I'm gonna kill that bitch if she even decided to lie about not kidnapping Jisoo.

"None, idiots." I turned around and started walking down the hallways again. Towards the parking lot.

But that won't be coming easy 'cuz now professors and the student council are in front of the parking lot entrance. This day has become even more annoying than it should be.

"May I ask where are you three headed?" Sir Joon asked with a smile on his face. Creepy.

"Some business to deal with, Sir. And don't even bother asking what it is again or else I'll tell my father to lessen your salary." I threatened but seeing his unflinching reaction, I guess he doesn't care at all. I glared at him intensely to at least let him know that I wasn't joking.

"She's not kidding, Sir. And we would really like if you could just let us pass. Jennie isn't a patient person." Lisa butted in with a bright smile on her face. The teachers aren't really a fan of Lisa either just like Jisoo. And don't start about the student council, they hate each other's guts.

"We'll only let you pass if you do tell us the reason, Jennie." Now it was one of the student council members.

"Shut your trap, will ya?" I rolled my eyes which annoyed them just by seeing their expressions.

"The reason is that one of our friends is missing, everyone. And we don't wanna waste anymore time chatting here. Now can we go?" Chaeyoung ended all this by just saying those words. I sighed in relief when they let us pass.

What a nuisance.

"Let's go!" I rushed to my car and same with the maknaes. The mission in finding Jisoo and the bitch begins now.

The troublemaker she is... seriously...

...