On The Other Side.

Lucy's POV 

" Zombies are here! Everyone gets to your places! "

Ugh. . .I need some planter assistants, im getting too old for this. . .Penny tells me to place sunflowers more to produce more sun. I wonder if i can ask her for more diamonds to buy more zen garden pots. . .

" User, it seems like the zombies are too much to handle right now, i recommend you buy lava guava. " Penny says to me, including her giving me 100 diamonds.

I buy lava guava from the shop and upgrade him with my seeds packets. " Hmm, i wonder if i got enough gems for more gauntlets, Whoa! " The ground shakes as i can only put one thing in my head. " Zombies. . ." 

I run to the zen garden to see if all the plants are okay, luckily, they are safe. " Penny!! " Where is she!? She never runs during zombie attacks. I scout the area looking for Penny when i see multiple zombies coming straight at me. " Ahh!! Help! Im over here!!! Any plant come and help! " I trip and fall as the zombies come closer and closer. . . " Please! I just need one plant! A Peashooter, wall-nut, anything!

 My heart beats faster than a peashooter can shoot peas with plant food. I pass through an empty house thinking they must have some plants. The only thing i got was a threepeater, but i forgot i had no sun! " Sunflowers!! Where are you! Wait, the zen garden! "

I see my house in the corner of my eye, i grab the Sunflower and i run as fast as i can so the sunflower can produce lots of sun. " come on i need 50 more! " I plant the threepeater in the pot and make it face the zombies, they fall down one by one. " Whew they're all dead. . .well, again. " I keep on running, but i hit something on the way to the zen gard-

* BUMP * 

Might's POV

" Who are you!? " im scared out of my life as i see the zombie that's come out of the door, big head, lab coat, and a menacing smile. " Im Dr. Edgar Zomboss. " he says to me, im freaking out as a million things go through my head.

 " What are you going to do to me? Why am i here? Where a- " He cuts me off. I will only answer one of your queries. I want to turn you into a zombie. " His assumed servant calls him in the lab. " One moment. . ." He goes into the lab giving me time to escape.

 " I try to run as i hear him say Crazy Dave. " Crazy Dave. . .? He was in my neighborhood. . ." I escape out the building and run to my town trying to find Crazy Dave. I run down the street seeing lots of empty buildings.

 * BONK * 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew,  this chapter was hard to make, but ill do for you guys :]

Ok, see ya later. 

Might Out!