Chapter 18 Kiss

Sorry for short chapter

Chapter 18 Kiss

Third person POV.

Ruby rubs her hands on the front of her skirt, she kept her eyes from Bruce or Damon as they awkwardly talked to each other.

Damon just felt awkward about Bruce being Ruby's soulmate, he knows that he can't do anything about it, since their ment to be together. So all he can do is let them be happy together.

She sighs rubbing her fingers through her hair and looks to them, "Wait how long was I out for?" She asks them out of the blue. She was just curious on how long she was out for.

Was she out for 2 minutes or 5 maybe longer.

Bruce steps over to her just a little bit, "Only for 10 minutes" he said. Ruby nods her head. "O...k..." she said awkwardly.

Damon chuckles at her. He does know Ruby and how she feels at times and right now she was feeling awkward. She didnt know what to do or say right bow. The room was just feeling so awkward.

All three of them felt awkward, they didnt know what to say to each other. Bruce didn't want to say anything to piss Damon off since his the one who takes care if Wade and Ruby.

Damon smirks, "Wow you must feel awkward" he said. Ruby glares at him making him laugh some more.

Bruce gives her a smirk that makes her blush more, she avoid them both by getting the glass of water from the nightstand again and drinking the rest of it.

She place it back down when its empty and turns back to them.

Damon claps his hands together, "As much as I dont like it. But I'll leave you two alone" he said. "But I will like to say everyone is ready to eat.... and I think your friend Barry is starving. Said something about running around town for work makes him starving... I dont know..." he adds on.

Ruby raises her eye brow at him.

Bruce smirks at that. "You can tell Alfred that you may eat now. We should be done in a couple of minutes" he said. Damon nods his head and walks out of the room keeping the door wide open.

Like older brothers do when their younger sister have a boy over.

Both Bruce and Ruby roll their eyes.  Bruce quickly walks over to the door and shuts it. "Who are they?" She asks. He turns back around and looks at her.

She wraps her arm around her and looks at him, "Who's Barry? How old is he? What is he like?" She asks him with a couple of questions. She bites her lip and watch him come closer to her.

He steps over to her and grab her hands and held them, "Wouldn't you want to find out by them-themselves?" He asks her.

She bite her lip more, Bruce chuckles at her, "Barry Allen is 23 years old. He's.... a... dork" Bruce said slowly at the end.

He really didn't know what to say about them. He couldn't tell her yet that he's batman nor couls he say that her other soulmates are Superman, Wonder woman, The Flash and..... Aquaman... well for him she is probably going to know about him.

Ruby giggles at him, "I see why you asks me to find out by myself now" she said. She squeeze his hand and smile up at him.

Bruce chuckles and shakes his head, "Well I guess we should go down and eat then" she said.

Ruby pov.

I pull Bruce to the door of the room, but before my hand could grasp the handle I was pulled back.

I squeak out and turn my body around and look up to Bruce who is quite taller then me. His free hand grasp my cheek and before I know it my lips are onto his.

--------------Hope you like it

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader