| Flustered |

As we got in the car, Namjoon spoke.

"That guy's a creep, I don't know why he's still working here."

He looked at me and we made eye contact.

"If he ever tries doing anything to you, find me so I can beat him up." He smiled towards me right after saying that and it was hard to not break out in a smile.

The way he can say something intimidating and scary with his deep voice, but be looking at me like a baby is mind blowing.

Yet again, Namjoon getting jealous and being protective is kind of.. hot.

He gently held my hand until we got to the dorms.

Once everyone was inside, Taehyung spoke.

"So who's making dinner tonight?"

"I can."

Jin, Sana, and Yoongi all glared at each other after speaking at the same time.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook facepalmed while Taehyung began laughing.

"Oh no not again-"

"It's time for a cook-off!"

Everyone ran to the kitchen and Sana quickly grabbed my hand.

"Can you cook?"

I looked at her with a confused expression before nodding.

"Be on my team! We have to defeat yoonjin!"

Before I could argue, she dragged me behind a counter. Everything was moving so fast and suddenly chaotic.

Does this usually happen?!

All of a sudden a couch was in front of us and the boys plopped down on it.

Jimin appeared from thin air with a karaoke microphone and turned it on.

"Welcome to another episode of Bangtan Cook off, with your host Jiminie!"

The boys clapped and I tried keeping a straight face.

"In this episode there will be two teams facing off to make the ultimate dish!"

"Your ingredients are in the kitchen, you will have an hour to complete your dish and there has to be enough to feed all of us!"

"Ready, set, BEGIN!"

What kinda circus is this-

Jin and Yoongi ran to start grabbing things as Sana opened the fridge.

She quickly brought some stuff over and started quietly whispering.

"Do you know how to make kimbap?"

I nodded and she smiled.

"Great! Start working on that and I'm going to find stuff to make tteokbokki."

I nodded and ran to find some seaweed and rice.

"Where's the rice?"

Sana and I looked over to Yoongi and Jin's counter to see them hogging all of the rice, they snickered while taking the whole cooker to their counter.

"Yah! What the hell that's not fair!" Sana and I ran towards their counter to take some of the rice back.

The audience, or more like the 4 members not participating, ooed at the scene while Jimin spoke.

"Well it looks like drama is already starting in the kitchen, it looks like team yoonjin is trying to keep all the rice to themselves!"

Sana yelled while shoving Jin and Yoongi aside so I could steal some of their rice.