CHAPTER 21: THE PAGEANT

Jisoo's POV:

"Jisoo, you're beautiful! You and Rosé looks good together!"

"For sure you two will win!"

"You two are cute!"

That are the things I heard from the students who saw us.

And me? I just flashed them my one million dollar smile.

Me and Rosé will really win, that's for sure.

"Thank you girls." Rosé said to the girls.

Where is my dearest sister? I want to see her. I want see how will she get embarrass later. I'm sure there will no face that she will present after this pageant.

I'm sure she will be humiliated because her 'OODS' girlfriend. How am I sure that her girlfriend will attend later? And How am I sure that she will not bring other woman? Its just simple...

-FLASHBACK-

"Jisoo! What are we doing here inside the room of Jennie?!" Jeongyeon whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes at them. Just shut up, will you?

"Please? Don't say nonsense there and help me to find the phone of Jennie?!" I said to them irritatedly.

Because they keep on asking questions and keep on complaining.

"What will you do to the phone of Jennie?" Tyuzu ask.

"Just look for it! We need to find it before Jennie finish in taking a bath!" I whispered to them annoyingly.

They keep on complaining. If they started looking for it earlier, for sure we're already at the living room.

"I found it!" Tyuzu whispered while smiling and give the phone to me.

"Oh my! That the new model that just got released, right? If I'm not mistaken, that's really expensive." Jeongyeon said.

Well, I can't blame her. Even me, I'm jealous at the things that Jennie have.

"What now? What will you do in the phone of Jennie?" Tyuzu asked curiously.

I smirked at them. "Let's just say that we will just make sure that Jennie's girlfriend will attend in the pageant and my plan will not get ruined." I said smugly.

"What we will do?" Jeongyeon asked.

I immediately open the phone of Jennie because I'm scared that she will catch us.

Good, there's no password.

I go to the 'messages' and text Jennie's girlfriend, Lili? Ugly right? I'm sure that she's ugly to just like her name.

I am so excited for tomorrow!

From: Jennie

Lili, ne sure that you will go in the school tomorrow okay? You should attend. I changed my mind, if I really love you I will not get embarrass if you meet my classmates. So attend tomorrow okay? See you tomorrow, I love you <3

To: Lili

"You are really heartless girl. I'm sure she will attend tomorrow and Jennie will be humiliated." Tyuzu said while smirking.

After that we go outside of her room.

Get ready tomorrow Jennie. You're going to be humiliated, big time.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I smiled because of what I just remembered.

"Why you looked so happy today?" Rosé asked.