Chapter 6

Sorry it's short, but I wrote it today (2 chapters in one day!!), because I knew that I wouldn't be able to upload tomorrow. So here's something to make up for that.

Hope you like it! My favourite chapter yet for sure! It's INTENSE :D

Merci <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brent P.O.V.

Getting in the car that morning, I couldn't help but grin in anticipation. She wouldn't dare show up. Especially after what a few guys did to her sister. I actually had nothing to do that, but when I saw them, they surely deserved a high-five.

Finally, our school was rid of that human filth.

Finally, we didn't have to put up an act.

Finally, we could show who we really were.

I sighed contentedly, pressing down the accelerator, just to hear the perfect purr of the V8 engine. My dad had gotten the car for my birthday, when I turned 17. It was a Ferarri, a 458 Italia, one of the newest models. It's shiny, spotless red coat glinted in the sunlight, and a couple in a Ford turned to gape as I passed them with ease.

Peasants.

I arrived at school in a couple of minutes, despite our forest mansion being a few miles away. I revved my engine, annoyed, as I stood in line to wait to file into the parking lot. Seeing Wes already walking towards school, I honked to get his attention, and then motioned for him to wait.

Finally, my car growled into a parking space, rattling the windows of the car next to me. I smirked. Not everyone here was so fortunate.

I got out, and heard the double bleep of the car being locked. Wes walked towards me, gazing longingly at the car.

"Man, your parents sure are good gift-pickers." he said, running his hand over the bonnet. I chuckled - that has to be about the fifth time he's said that.

"You can go for a drive in her after school if you want." I said, already walking towards school, my black bag swung over my shoulder.

He followed, his eyes wide. "Really? Wow!" and then he continued to chatter about all her pros and cons, speeds and brakes, interior and exterior. I switched off immediatly. There was no need to hear all of it... again.

As we joined the other chattering students, the noise becoming deafening. I saw Red, and waved him over, Narsissa hanging off his arm. But, as soon as Red heard the gist of Wes' monologue, he immediatly joined in. Perfect.

And then it went quiet.

It was like a switch had been turned. One moment you could barely hear yourself, and the next, you were standing alone in a desert, only the wind keeping you company. Everyone's eyes slowly turned around behind them, sensing a presence. Someone who shouldn't be here. I turned too, slower than the others.

"It's her." whispers went through the crowd like a wave. "She came back."

No. Way.

                                                               ************************************

Liza P.O.V.

As I neared school, I was careful to keep out of sight. My dad had always told me 'Make your entrance shine, you won't get another.' Guess I was going to need that advice now.