XXVI

"tae the bae"
___________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

"Stay here for awhile and we'll do some questioning later," they said and shoved me inside a dirty looking room.

I sat on the cement floor and looked around, scrunching my nose as I looked through the bars.

Isn't this... a cell?

I look around once more before closing my eyes.

EUNHEE POV

"Look, its the only way! I don't have any plan that would be the best but we have to get him out of there!" I exclaimed at Taehyung.

"Do I really have to do this?" Taehyung replied monotonously.

"Its the only way!" I said.

"Fine, I'll do it," he rolls his eyes and gets out of the door.

TAEHYUNG POV

I flung the doors open, grabbing the attention of the officers inside.

I walk inside, hands in my pockets as I walk to the nearest officer.

"Uhm, may I help you sir?" One of them ask and I look over to them while taking off my sunglasses, I approach him and looked at him while licking my lips.

"Listen sweet, I'm here for a little clapping, you know what I mean?" I said and his eyes widened, his cheeks flushing red.

"S-sir, I-I'm...," he said and I winked at him, knowing he'd melt to that.

I walk to the female officer a bite my lip at her, in which she blushed at.

"You know, you'd miss out such an amazing face as this one," I winked at her and she gushed.

I took off the black leather jacket I was wearing and handed it to her, in which she was about to take before I snatch it back.

"Wait, I think I forgot something," I said, purposely making my voice deep and I shove my hand in one of the jacket pockets before taking it out and blowing a kiss at the officer.

The officer blushes silently and I wink at her.

I glance at Jungkook with a smirk as he looks at me with his doe eyes.

JUNGKOOK POV

I look at the man who was literally making one of the officers blush.

Isn't that Taetae hyung?

I admit, he did look nice in his outfit. He wore a black leather jacket and shades, his hair was neat and he wore tight leather jeans in which his thighs stood out.

But then I wondered,

Why is he dressed like that?

EUNHEE POV

"How much does he not want to do this?" I ask myself, stifling out a laugh.

"I wish it ends soon," Jimin groaned as he puffed his cheeks up.

"Jiminie, are you jealous?" I ask him and he furiously shakes his head.

"No! I'm not!" He says quickly, his cheeks turning red.

"You and your denials," I chuckle as I stare at the window of my car, looking at Taehyung's witty acts.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Look babe, I have a favor," I wink at the doorkeeper and she giggles as she places some hair behind her ear.

"Yes, Taehyung?" She blushes and I secretly cringe at how she says my name.

"You know, I have a little boy to pick up ya know? His name's  Jungkook," I say hoarsely, making her blush.

"B-but Tae--," I say but I place a finger on her lips.

"If you do, we'll have the night of our life, you know what I mean," I raise my brows and form my lips into a smirk as she giggles.

"I promise honey, I will punish the young boy for burning a building like that," I coo as I squish her cheeks.

"Alright, alright," she says and gives me a strip of paper.

"What's this hon?" I ask and she chuckles.

"Your number of course!" She replies and I give her a fake smile as I scribble down the phone number.

"Call me and hit me up anytime you want," I wink at her and she smiles as she takes the strip of paper.

"Alright, I'll let him go, as long as you teach him his lesson," she smiles as she inserts the key to Jungkook's cell.

"Jungkook!" I say as I run up to him and purposely tug his arm up.

"You're gonna get punished big time little bro!" I say, giving him a message with my eyes saying he'll shut up.

I furrow my brows at him and cross my arms as I look at him from head to toe acting all mad, before grabbing his arm and pulling him outside.

"Thanks for this babygirl, I'll make it up to you," I say before ruffling her hair and she giggled and I lowkey wanted to puke so bad.

I drag Jungkook with me towards the exit and some of the officer's eyes were on me, especially the male ones.

I wink at them and their cheeks flush red as they whispered at each other while looking at me.

Who knew I could turn people gay.

I came across one male officer I didn't hit on, carrying a box of donuts and I could tell he just arrived, staring at me and Jungkook with wide eyes. He stood in the way towards the exit and I furrow my brows.

I smirk at him and shoo him away from the exit.

"MOVE! I'M GAY!"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'll wear a yeehaw hat and chase you all the way to Texas :)

Me realising my lone ass won't find a man like in the kdramas:

Taehyung just cracks me up in this fic lmao he's my fave character 😂😂😂

Forgot to tell y'all this was lowkey a crackfic. Whoops.