26

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️(

Milani Emoni Davis

______
___

I put the glock behind me and opened the door seeing a face I thought I'd never see again.

"L-Lani I missed you" my mother said tryna hug me and I pushed her ass back so fast.

"Nah fuck that how you even find me" I said looking her up and down she still look the same ole trifling ass bitch.

"I have my ways and I want to be in your life baby I can exsplain everything" she said crying. Ima let her ass in but Ian scared to shoot her ass.

"Come in" I said rolling my eyes sitting across from her. "I just want to start off with I'm sorry for leaving" she said wiping her tears.

(Just know they talked but Ian feel like writing that so ima catch ya up)

_______
____

My momma left and basically she left me and started a whole new family. Got a new nigga she said I got a brother and two sisters.

So all them years when I'm sitting here crying wondering why all this shit happening to me. My brother getting shot and her leaving me.

Turns out she living life good in the suburbs. Raising them kids than she raised me.

We lived the ghetto like the ghetto. Random gun shots,crackheads running around, fights everyday, I could go on.

But then there's this she said she been knew where I was this whole time and was deciding not to come. Because she cared about her new family more than her own flesh and blood.

Tomorrow she invited me to dinner to eat with they high class ass. And I might go.

But all I know is if my momma dating a white nigga. I'm beating her ass cuz don't Eva pull some shit like that.

I know my daddy dead but shit down grade ass hoe. Cuz my daddy used to be pulling hoes until he met my momma.

My brother and dad was like the same person. Both blunt as hell but had a soft spot when it came to me.

I Shoull do miss my brother that was my best friend. Loosing him made me realize ain't nobody gon be in your life forever so you can't sit here waiting on nobody.

See if I had waited on my momma would I have had my own buisness or been successful at all.

Right now I'm finna make toosi ass some breakfast cuz I'm tryna occupie myself. Tryna process all the shit she said.

Then and there I wanted to just kill her ass. But she has a whole perfect Family to go back to.

It's so much shit I needed my Momma to help me with when I was younger. Well I'm grown now so all lil old me had was myself.

"Who was that fine ass old lady in the living room" toosi said coming behind me.

"Nigga that was my momma" I said hitting him in the chest. "Yo momma need to be my momma wit her fine ass" he said licking his lips.

Say it again and see won't I knock the shit outta you" I said flipping the pancake.

"Yeen gon knock shit out ima Gangsta ion get knocked up ya heard" he said throwing up some signs.

I pressed that spatula on his arm mad that nigga tried to act like it ain't hurt knowing damn well that shit hurted.

A pop of grease hurt me so I know that hurt him. "Fu- anyway I thought yo moms left" he said holding his arm.

"She did but she came back and she invited me to dinner and ion think I'm going" I said fixing a plate for me and him.

"Damn she brave I'm suprised you ain try and do nun to her" he said.

"I wanted to but Ian do nun....yet" I said whispering the last part. "Preciate the food mamas" he said pulling me on his lap.

"You welcome Pooh" I said kissing his forehead. "What happened to toot toot the fuck is a Pooh" he said mugging me.

"Boy lemme eat my food"  I said laughing I know he not mad over a nickname.

The doorbell ringed and I sat there cuz ian finna get it a bitch needs to eat. "Open the door sweet hart" he said tapping my thigh.

"Me and my babies said naw" I said rubbing my stomach. I was so full but the food was hitting.

"Flip a coin" he said and I nodded. "Heads or tales" he asked.

"Heads" I said.  "winner doesn't haft to open door and looser has to give winner head" he said.

"Mhmm deal" I said scrunching my face up. He flipped the coin and it landed on tales.

"The door is awaiting" he said smiling. I roll my eyes and get up to go open the door and see alexis at the door.

"Fuck is you doin here" I said looking at her up snacks down. I really wanna beat her ass but ion want no slow children.

"Oh Lani you ruined me and cams relationship he was gonna take care of my baby so since he can't take care of mine toosi can't take care of yours" she said pulling out a knife.

"Don't do nun stupid Alexis" I said pushing her as back. As she ran towards me stabbing me in the stomach and in the arm causing me to fall to the ground as I felt blood poured out.

I heard gun shots then I seen toosi carry me to the car. He was crying and heon Neva cry.

"Stay awake fa me mamas" he said holding my hand.  Until I blacked out.

____________________________________

Don't be mad at me y'all I had to cause a lil drama😓

Thoughts on Lani momma?

Is the twins gon be okay?

Don't worry alexis got sum coming.....

Hope ya enjoyed.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Get my views up

Lastly,

VOTE

The only thing that's gon cold is the damn bed with her big body ass 😒✌🏽

(Keep it going in da comments)