13

"A great relationship doesn't happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end."
– Unknown

Bella's pov

It's been three months since Jacob and I started dating. And I must say these past months have been absolutely blissful.

Jacob is the most amazing boyfriend, anyone can ask for. I have started to fall in love with him. And I know he loves me too.

Within these months a lot has changed, I feel so lucky to have such good friends, and of course I am so grateful to have Jacob.

I got more close with Xan, Cole and Taylor.

Though now Xan mostly spends his time partying away with Madison by his side. I don't think there is anything serious between them, but I don't really judge them.

Madison hasn't caused any trouble to me, in fact she does seem a bit more sweet to everyone than she was earlier. I think deep down she has feelings for Xan.

But I can't say the same about Xan's feelings as he doesn't seem to care much about her.

Cole has changed a lot too, in a better way. He is no longer a player, and has left sleeping around with Random girls.

Everyone can see that he and Taylor like each other a lot, but both of them keep denying this fact. I have actually caught them looking into each other's eyes, flirting with each other, almost kissing each other.

I hope both of them let go of their ego, and confess already.

Taylor is a great girl, she is my only girl friend. She has a great humor, and also is an amazingly talented dancer. Which is her hidden talent. We all have told her that she should focus upon her skills as she really has the potential.

Mostly on every weekend, we all have dinner together at my place. They all love it here, and now they all have became my family too.

Jake and my mother loves all of them too.

Our teaching deal is still going on, and has helped all of us a lot. All of our grades have improved. I do think I have a strong chance of getting a scholarship for college.

Anyways, the recent news is that, Jacob invited me to go to New York with him for the weekend to meet his parents.

His father is a famous businessman, and his mother a successful lawyer.

I obviously said yes, but I am literally shit scared to meet them. Both of them are extremely rich famous people, whereas I am just a normal girl. What if they actually get disappointed to see me.

I am so nervous to meet them, I don't even know how to behave around rich people. Sure my friends are all super rich, but still they are of my age, I don't feel this way around them.

But I am also hoping that his parents would be like him. I mean he did got the genes from them right, so they have to be a bit sweet, don't they?

I invited Taylor to help me pack, but obviously she didn't like anything from my closet and decided we need to go shopping.

So that's what we are doing, shopping for me. For my weekend trip.

I didn't know that we actually need a super costly gown, a bathing suit, a costly but sexy lingerie, and a couple of brand new tops and a 3 pair of new denim. But apparently this was all very much 'required' according to Taylor.

Taylor chose to pay for all this, despite of my constant attempts to stop her. She said that I help her in studies so she'll help me in fashion.

On the note of fashion, she also taught me how to do my makeup and hair properly. And after many failed attempts I finally learned it.

She made me pack all the lingerie for 'just in case situation' though I doubt that such situation would arise. Jacob and I do make out, a lot, but we haven't decided to take a step further yet. I want my first to be very special, though no doubt I want it to be with him and only him.

When I told my mom about this, she instantly agreed. She loves Jacob, more than me lol. He keeps on giving her warm hugs and keeps on complimenting her. So obviously he is her favorite.

"So what will you guys be doing on this weekend" I ask Taylor as mostly it was spent with all of us eating together.

She actually blushes a little and replies in a made up serious tone of her's "Well, me and Cole are going to be hanging out at his place. And well Xander is busy as he is going to Madison's party."

I laugh at her, "So it's a date" I tease her.

She turns red and says "no it's not a date, it's just two friends hanging out together nothing more."

"Sure whatever you say" I chuckle.

She leaves soon after helping me pack all of my stuff. But before going she did whisper into my ear while hugging me goodbye "Don't forget to use protection". And this is my turn to be red.

Jacob is about to come to pick me up. So I decide to get ready for the airport.

I wear a comfortable jeans and my new black shirt with it. I decide to straighten my hair, which I recently learned because of Taylor, even the straightener is her's which she lended me for the weekend.

I put on a light red lipstick, darken my brows, apply my mascara and lastly put on a perfume which also belongs to Taylor.

Jacob arrives in his car, but this time with a driver. "Hey beautiful" he greets me and kisses me. He then goes inside my house to say his goodbye to my family. And now we are driving towards the airport I assume.

"Baby, where are we?" I ask confused because this doesn't look like an airport to me.

"We are not going from a public plane, babe. We'll be going from our private jet." He replies easily.

The private jet is so beautiful, and has mostly everything a human requires. There's a bed, a cook, comfortable seats, a bar, and almost everything.

I sit right next to Jacob as this is my first flight ever, and knowing me, I might get scared during take off. Him being right beside me though would lessen my worries.

Just like I thought I got scared when we start moving because of which, I hold on to Jacob and got closer to him, he obviously found it amusing and kept on chuckling at me.

But soon I fell asleep while resting my head on his shoulder. I know he is smiling while looking at me, but I am too sleepy to look.

————————————
Hope you liked it💕

————————————Hope you liked it💕