⌜ eight ⌟

❝jiro?❞ chenle's threw his arm to the side of the bed and noticed neither of the two's body being there

jiro?❞ chenle's threw his arm to the side of the bed and noticed neither of the two's body being there. ❝jisung?

with his eyes shot open, chenle sat up with heavy breathing. his eyes scanned the room, wanting to see two familiar figures. hearing some noise outside the room and downstairs then made chenle calm down, they might have probably woke up earlier than him. it was strange since jisung didn't have classes, as what he told him last night, so why would he wake up early?

turning his head to the side, chenle softly place a hand on the sheets and rubbed it with a small smile formed in his lips. he was so thankful for jisung in so many ways. first thing, jisung decided to keep the baby with him. second, is for letting him stay for a while. chenle actually wondered if jisung had sent a mail to the storks yet, they were taking their time in picking him up.

getting up from the bed, chenle walked over to the closet and eyes the clothes that jisung bought for him. they were perfect for his size but he missed wearing jisung's clothes.

i hope he won't mind.❞ chenle slowly reached out of a pair of hoodie and joggers that jisung owned. he eyed the clothes he took from the closet and could feel heat rising up to his cheeks.

he then went along to do his morning routine.

coming out from the room, fully wearing all of jisung's clothes, chenle paused from his place when he saw a baby coming out of an unfamiliar room bringing a very small and hopefully a light box with him, attempting to walk.

chenle then widened his eyes when he saw the baby stumbling backwards and was about to sprint toward him but someone got ahead first.

careful there little dude.❞ jisung came out from the same room where the baby was and bent down, placing a hand behind jiro to support him from falling.

the little baby pouted and stood right back up, huffing as he hugged the small box. chenle watched as the scene happened, holding himself back from squealing so loud at the very cute sight. jisung chuckled at jiro who continued to walk after he almost stumbled back and as he raised his head, he saw chenle with his mouth wide open.

morning.❞ jisung greeted with a smile, walking pass by chenle and heading down to the living room to place the last box he had inside the guest room.

what's..❞ jisung flinched as he didn't even notice chenle trailing from behind. ❝all these?

turning behind him, jisung felt more hotter as he saw chenle wearing a hoodie and a god damn joggers at a very hot whether like this. he was sweating buckets and chenle looked like he had just arrived from north pole. ❝i was cleaning the guest room.

chenle walked over to jiro and carried him up to the sofa as he could see him struggling to do so. ❝what for?

jisung went to the kitchen and got a water bottle from the fridge, leaning by the counter as he took a rest for a moment. but of course, he didn't forget to answer chenle's question. ❝since i'm keeping the baby, might as well give him a room.