Just This Much

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

This story may contain graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language and/or other mature themes. Read at your own risk.

An Idol Fantasy Romance written in English.
Romance, Angst, a bit of Fantasy

PROPERTY OF SYNN CRUZ

TRIGGER WARNING

I have no intention in romanticizing any sensitive topic that this book depicts. Please know that they are essential for the flow of the story and this is
purely fictional.

I am asking you to be more understanding of me, I had to genuinely show each of the characters' points of view and true feelings.

I am being careful myself as I write this fic and if somehow, you are triggered by some of the aforementioned themes,
DON'T HESITATE TO STOP READING.

This book contains HEAVY ANGST. If you have a sensitive heart and are not emotionally stable at this moment, please drop this book.

I won't be putting trigger warnings every chapter because it might become a spoiler and I want my readers to feel genuinely shocked when something happens throughout a chapter.

Let this be a trigger warning for the whole book. Read at your own risk.

It will be my first time writing such an angsty story and I hope I can prove my growth as a writer through this work. This will also be my 'back to square one' book 'cause I kinda feel like it. I feel like I've been through so much (writing-wise) the past months and I need a fresh start, and this is it.

SIGNIFICANT DATES:

Originally written from 17th of May, 2020 to 18th of January, 2022.

Limited Paperback and Ebook versions were released on 17th of April, 2022.

Revised version posted on Wattpad from 29th of May, 2022 to 3rd of June, 2022.