Chapter Twenty-Five

Jihyo's PoV

As everyone is doing something else, I and Y/N are in the kitchen as we are the ones in charge of cleaning the dishes. Y/N already wiped the table while I'm already starting to clean the plates before washing them.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" She hummed as she stood beside me.

I was the one washing the plates while Y/N took the job of wiping it.

"Before you got here, what are the things you usually do in the Philippines?"

"The usual thing I do?" Y/N repeated as she thinks of an answer.

"I like reading, which makes my room's wall full of bookshelves because I really want my books around me. I started collecting when I saw young. Most of it are gifts from my friends, classmates, supporters, and my parents."

"Wow, that's unexpected from you."

Y/N laughed lightly as she looked at me.

"Why? Do I not look like someone who reads a lot?"

"Well..." I said as I paused.

"Oh," Y/N uttered.

"What else?"

"Uhm, before I get serious about Youtubing, I used to help my parents in their business. Since I can't cook, I just help the other workers on washing the dishes."

"That's why volunteered to help me," I said as I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, then after my Youtube channel bloomed, I started to do some light work like singing at some events, sometimes I attend music shows, but that barely happens since all of the artists who go there have their own songs."

"Don't you have plans on writing your own song?"

"I want to, but, I don't know how to begin. Also before, I have to continue and stay focused on my school, that's why I don't have much time to work on a song. That's why I envy the other artists who can make their own songs."

"I'm sure you can write up a song, especially since you said you read a lot. Some of the writers didn't write about what they experienced. Sometimes, they just make scenarios in their head and then boom, lyrics are made."

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh, I'll try to work on that someday."

"You should, people especially your fans would love to see you try."

"Have you written a song before?"

"Yeah, and most of it got into our album," I said.

"Most?"

"I have some songs that I wrote which didn't make it. Sometimes because it's not suited for the theme of the upcoming album. Then sometimes... I just don't feel adding it."

"Why not?"

"Let's just say, not everyone can appreciate work."

"But that always happened and you can't ignore it, right?"

"Well...You're right." I said.

"So what was the reason?"

I looked at her and saw her looking at me too as if she was waiting for me to answer.

"Some songs are not worth sharing. Mostly those songs are the most meaningful, but you just can't share it because of one certain reason."

"Oh... I get it."

"Yeah, which is why it's better to write a song that you didn't really experience and you just made up."

"Yeah, I get that."

After we finished cleaning the dishes, we went to the living room and saw Nayeon already setting up the TV. It was obvious that she was struggling on navigating it luckily Mina came back to help her.

"Wait, where is Chaeyoung unnie?"

Chaeyoung's PoV

I just got back from the building after I talked to Pd-nim. As soon as I get off the car, another car parked down in front of our dorm and it was manager oppa's car with Dahyun.

"Chae, I heard what happened from Mina. How's Y/N?" She asked as soon as she gets off the car.

"She was resting when I left. I already talked to Pd-nim, that jerk was in the building and wants to sue me for something I didn't even do."

Dahyun shook her head as she hissed. Aside from Mina, Dahyun is the other member who knows about me and Y/N. She's the first one to know, then it's Mina, then Manager unnie, and then Pd-nim.

"Did you finish your sched?"

"We drove home when Mina told me the situation. But don't worry, I finished it."

"Girls, just talk inside the dorm, we'll leave now. Tell us if you need anything, okay?" Manager unnie said.

We both nodded and we started to walk into the dorm.

"I also let Y/N stay in our room first."

"It's okay, but... did you tell her already?"

"Not yet."

As we entered the dorm, I saw Y/N and the other girls in the living room.

"There she is," Mina said which made me frown.

Y/N looked at me and sighed before smiling.

"Y/N-ssi! Sorry, I didn't join this morning." Dahyun said as she walked to Y/N and hugged her.

I smiled in relief when I saw Y/N smile and hugged Dahyun back.

"It's okay unnie,"

"Just right time Dahyun, you want to join us?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"I'll just go change and remove this makeup," Dahyun said before letting go of Y/N and walking to our room.

"Did you eat already?" I asked Y/N as I walked to her.

"Mhm, We all do, where did you go?"

As soon as she asked it, I felt the other girls also looked at me as if they are waiting for how I am going to answer Y/N.

"I thought you wouldn't like to eat so I bought something outside," I said.

Good thing I bought something on the way when we are heading back home. I figured out that if Y/N doesn't want to eat after what happened, maybe I could get her something she can't refuse.

"Wait, how did you know?" She asked as she looked at me with a smile and even her eyes are shining when she saw her favorite snack.

"Duh, number one fan?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you unnie." She said as she hugged me.

I sighed in relief knowing that she was already okay now. I saw Mina on the corner smiling too which made me more excited to tell Y/N about us. But of course, I have to get much courage, I have to get ready for the consequence. I just hope that whatever her reaction will be, she'll end up accepting me as her biological sister. And hopefully, by then, she can forgive our mom too.