~ 7 ~

"You have to sit on my back. I'll keep you up for oxygen." He told me. "Are you sure I'm not too heavy?" I asked him. He laughed. "I got your ship down with just my tail. You truly think you're too heavy?"
I hesitated for awhile but then just did what he asked me to do.
He took me to an island again, but it was a different one. One with more people on it. "Are they all trapped here like me?" I asked Jungkook as soon as he got me on the island and turned his tail into legs. He was tall.
"You're not trapped, you're free to go." Jungkook smirked and pointed at the big deep ocean.
I rolled my eyes and looked around me. Most of the people there were men.
"Our female sirens are very weak sometimes. They fall in love too easily. That's why they're here." Jungkook said looking at me.

Love?

"Are you saying that you are in love with me?" I asked confused. "You've got too many fantasies going on in your head." He said. I rolled my eyes again.
"Stop with the attitude.. As you can see there are many guys here too. If you even talk to one I'll know. And you wouldn't want to know what I'd do. So don't. I've warned you." He said getting closer to me.
"Someone is confident about having legs all of a sudden." I said annoyed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me even closer. "I've been using these my entire life so don't you worry about my legs princess." He said and let go of me.

When he left I decided to walk around and see what this island was all about. There were like 20 other men there and maybe 6 other girls. Either because there weren't much girls on the ocean or because male or maybe even female sirens had no mercy towards the others that died in their hands.
"Hello." A girl said to me. I turned around to see who was talking to me. "Hi." I responded. "I'm Dana." She smiled. She seemed around my age. "I'm Y/N. Have you been here for a long time?" I asked her.
"Terribly long, but Seokjin has been taking care of me. When our ship crashed I was 10, so Seokjin couldn't get himself to kill me." She responded. "Who couldn't kill you?"
"Jungkook." I responded.

"Seriously? You're so lucky, you have no idea how many people he has killed. He has the biggest body count out of all of them."