2 (Movie)

Jeongyeon's POV"which movie and show ma'am" tickiter asked

Jeongyeon's POV
"which movie and show ma'am" tickiter asked.

"please give me 2 tickets of last row , latest show of 'Conjuring'. How much? " I asked and payed the amount.

I went to nayeon who was busy in starring the Christmas tree in the mall.

"it's soo beautiful " she said.

'just like you'
"unlike you" I teased her.

"Yaah!!" She smacked on my arm.

"okay the movie is going to start after 10 minutes let's go" I said and offered my hand and she gladly took it.

I am in love with Im Nayeon, I am in love with her touch, I am in love with her voice. I love everything about her.

<MOVIE>

"Is it compulsory to book the last row seat" she asked in a little scared tone.

"I have heard that the person who sits in corner is usually got attacked by GHOSTS" I teased. She just rolled her eyes.

We sat on our seats as she was so scared that she forced me to sit on corner.

I sat on the corner seat.
And the movie started.

And it's the 6th time she is screaming. While clinging on my arm.

"yaah! Im nayeon I am scared of you more then anything" I said.
"you deserve this. I warned you not to show me this kind of horror mov..." she can't complete her sentence and FAINT?

"nayeon, nayeon... Wake up, just open your eyes" I said while shaking her.

"n-nayeon it's not a prank. Please wake up" she didn't open her eyes. My tears started forming in my eyes.

I hold her up in bridal style and ran towards hospital.

Luckily hospital is not far from mall. So I reach there.

It's been 5 hours since she didn't wake up.

Doctors said that they need to do some of her check ups.

My face still have some stains of my tears. That were rolling continuesly a hour ago.

As I washed my face I came out and found a nurse standing with a bag.

"ma'am this is her bag. You drop it while you were rushing inside" I said thank you and bowed.