5. Unknown wife

Edited by itsraining_again

Next part up...

Happy reading.

.....

Life is unexpected.

Unpredictable 

Life plays games with you, and you can't do anything to stop them. Sometimes it gives you heartbreak, pain, suffering and sometimes it gives you love, care and respect. 

That's what happened with Samaira. 

At an early age, her parents died, making her lose everything. Making her accept that she will never be happy again because her parents are the biggest blessing she just lost. 

She accepted her pain. Her Suffering. Her loneliness.

But a month ago, everything changed again. But this time maybe it was for good. 

Maybe...

She didn't hear taunts from anyone. She doesn't have to hear what a burden she was. No yelling, shouting or angry faces. 

If marriage gives you this peace then she is happy to be married. Her new family loves her. They have accepted her as their daughter-in-law. That day, she came to know how much they respect their culture and tradition. 

Despite being the richest family, they still believed in relations and the bond of love. 

She didn't have any contact with her uncle and his family. She just heard that they left the city on the order of Indrajeet Rajvansh. 

Everyone in the house feared him. Mom and Dad were very sweet and loving. They treated her like their daughter. 

Why wouldn’t they? She won their heart with her innocence and pure heart and soul. She also respected them very much. 

It has been a month but there was no sign of her husband, Abhimaan. He left on the very first day, angrily, for his business and still had not returned. 

Arunima told her that this was normal for them. Manier times when he was on his business trips, he didn't contact them. He is a workaholic. 

It was evening and she was making tea for her family. Pouring hot tea into the cups and putting some snacks on small plates, she went to the garden where everyone was sitting and talking. 

"Dadaji, your sugar-free tea," She said, giving him a hot cup of tea. He put her hand on her head as a blessing when she lowered her head with a smile. (Grandfather)

Samaira respected him but also feared him. This man, sitting in front of her, sipping tea, made her break every contact with her only family. Somewhere, a part of her was angry but she had no authority to show that. 

"Always respect them and be the best daughter in law.  I lost my respect because of my one daughter but I know you are not like her." These were the only words her uncle said when she met him for the last time. 

She gave tea to Arunima and Gautam too. Arunima gave her a warm smile as always. Only because of her, Samaira adjusted very well. She never made her feel any less or like an outsider. 

"You also sit with us," Arunima said and Samaira nodded and sat beside her. 

Indrajeet was asking about some business issues to Gautam and Arunima- Samaira was listening to them. 

"Have you talked to Abhimaan?"  Indrajeet asked, sipping his tea. 

That's when Samaira's heartbeat escaped and she stopped playing with her bangles.