Chapter 12

Aparajita was facing towards the stream and her back that faced Veerbhadra was covered by the tresses of her ebony black hair. Opening the knots of her kimono-type hunting costume, the carefree Aparajita slid down her beige colored dress on the ground of the forest revealing her captivating milky white soft skin. A smile played on her lips with mere thoughts of splashing water all around her.

Veerbhadra, on the other hand, gulped hard at the sight of the royal queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore standing before him in the most horrendous ways, without any clothes in a transparent white satin negligee that barely covered her modesty. He could never in his dreams imagine the sight in front of him. He realized the carefree girl standing before him looked so pure and innocent just like a celestial goddess who had perhaps descended from the heaven to please him. His body, being sensually aroused, developed a turbulence inside him as the blood rushed in his body.

Cheerful Aparajita gleefully entered the water stream splashing the water all around with his long, slender milky white legs that were shining brightly under the sun. Plunging into the crystal clear waters that was cold enough to mitigate the effect of the sun on a summer afternoon, Aparajita closed her eyes as she swam deep inside the waters and calmed her exhausted body.

Veerbhadra was watching his goldfish keenly as he was truly impressed by her swimming skills he realized that the enticing girl was not coming out of the waters and he was beyond irritated. He was running out of patience as his hazel green eyes had turned dark to get a glimpse of the wet body of his goldfish. His aroused body was burning in desire and he could sense the growing urge in his body as jolt of lightning ran down his spine.

Relaxing herself in the tranquilizing waters in the heart of the forest for a while, Aparajita realized it was the time to revert back to the palace. As much as she loved to swim under the waters peacefully, she knew she was the queen of Vijaygarh having the responsibility of the whole kingdom hence, her desires were meant to be suppressed. Moreover, the sun was about to set in a while and before that she had to rush back to the palace like the authoritative Queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore.

Sorting her thoughts and de-cluttering her mind, Aparajita took out her face out of the water. Veerbhadra smiled gleefully as he realized his wait was certainly over. He knew his carefree goldfish was going to come out of the waters and he was dying to have a glimpse of her wet body.

Reaching the edge of the stream, Aparajita lifted her upper body revealing her luscious mounds to Veerbhadra unknowingly which was indeed a treat to his lustful eyes. The guileful prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was captivated by the mesmerizing beauty of the confident queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore especially when the sun rays falling over her wet mounds embellished with the water droplets glistened like diamonds decorating her milky white body barely covered in a wet white colored satin negligee that barely hid her virtue.

Veerbhadra gulped hard as he sucked his rough lips with his saliva as he eyed over the most beautiful celestial maiden-like royal queen standing before him. His bit his lips hard controlling his moans as he tried to calm down the growing turbulence inside his body by touching his aroused self, as his goldfish plunged out of the waters revealing her glistening milky white body.

He was lost in her beauty as he urged to caress her and enjoy every nooks and corners of the wet body of the royal queen standing before him in a wet negligee. His eyes traveled from her ebony black tresses of hair that were sticking on her body on both the sides of her cleavage covering the erected peaks of her mounds. His eyes traveled hungrily towards her deep navel that had water dripping from it as he continued to bite his lips and tasted the metallic taste of his blood.

Sitting on the tree, he mentally noted to relish the carefree goldfish in near future and take revenge for her horrendous tortures which she was doing unknowingly to him and his aroused body. He smirked as he glanced towards the most treasured body part below the navel of his goldfish wrapped in a white satin negligee. He simpered imagining the ways to relish her and was annoyed when his goldfish wore her beige colored kimono-type hunting costume.

Looking at the royal queen covering her glamorous body with her clothes, Veerbhadra regretted for not hiding her clothes but soon he realized, if he would have committed such a blunder, her pet horse would have neighed and she would have grounded him on the spot.

The responsible queen Aparajita Singh Rathore chided her immature, carefree self as she realized she was getting late for her journey back home. Mentally cursing herself for the delay, Aparajita gently rubbed her soft palms on the mane of her pet horse Shera and climbed its back for the return journey. Her face gleamed gleefully with a smile as her innocence shone brightly from her chocolate brown eyes, as Shera began to gallop towards the direction of the palace.

No doubts, the cunning prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was attracted to the beauty of the carefree version of the responsible queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore. The guileful prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput glared at her body one last time as Aparajita climbed on her pet horse and began her journey back to the palace, as he promised himself that he would surely relish upon the edible queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore taking the first step towards crumbling her pride and arrogance along with her capabilities and authority to rule the prosperous rival kingdom of Vijaygarh that he wanted to rename as Mahendragarh.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone
As promised, here's the update. 💞💞💞
I will try to update as soon as possible till then, enjoy the bliss of your life and shower your love on this story with your valuable votes and lovely comments..♥️♥️♥️
I am glad you voted for the previous chapter, lovingly. 😘😘😘
Thank you 💖💖💖
Love you all
💜