9 - Cocky bastard

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

I absolutely loathed attending Lucious' annual ball. It's full of despicable people, many of whom I held very little respect for. But one thing was for sure, I would have to attend this year because I don't have an excuse. I have never seen fucking Ace attend, not once. Fucking lucky.

Lucious was a brawny man, standing at six foot four. His warm brown skin was covered in tacky tattoos. He's been a friend of mine for quite some time and I would trust my life if it were in his hands, which was a very rare thing to say about someone who's not blood.

I sent Lucious a dirty look which encouraged him even more. "So I take that as a yes!" He chuckled and sipped more mouthfuls of champagne. I dare not open my mouth for even I'm afraid of what might come out. Sometimes, I have no control over what I say and a majority of times, I cause offence to people. Not that I cared, they can fuck off.

I looked over at Ace who was right at home. He seemed ever so relaxed and carefree. I was truly astonished. What didn't help was how ridiculously hot he looked, with his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and nonchalant appearance. Fuck me. But why did he come here?

"Lucious, no offence, but I don't want to attend your shitty ball." I said straight faced. He raised his thick brows in shock. "But please Alessia. It'll be fun!" He begged.

Ace chuckled huskily which made my insides almost melt and my mind blank. "We'll think about it." He said to Lucious. This made him relax and go back to being his cheery old self. Fuck off, I won't think about it.

I raised a brow at Ace. His lips tugged into a smile and he winked. Well fuck me. Before I could retaliate at his cockiness, the loud shrill of a microphone filled the air.

"Our winner! Pitbull!" The announcer boomed. The room erupted in cheers. I scowled as I looked at 'Pitbull' in the ring. The fight was pretty pathetic and dirty. I've seen better. 'Pitbull' grabbed the mic from the announcer who looked taken aback. "I challenge Ferrari!" His rough voice silenced the room as everyone turned their attention towards me. Fucking bitch.

I held my steely gaze on him as I put the joint to my lips again. I nodded my head subtly. KC moved to the front of the booth. "Don't challenge her!" She threatened on my behalf.

'Pitbull' fucking laughed. He laughed into the mic. Is he fucking crazy? He must be mentally unhinged challenging me, let alone challenging me at the Santa Maria. I fucking hated his guts. Perhaps it's time to put this dog down and that's an insult to dogs.

"Are you chicken Ferrari?!" He chuckled wildly, squawking. A mad man. That's it I've heard enough. No one calls me a chicken. I'm going to fucking rip his throat out.

I growled as I shot up from my seat. I threw my blunt onto the table and shot daggers at the man. "I'm in." I said calmly. My blood was boiling but I remained controlled.