Episode 4-5: The Cafeteria

Elsewhere at Avalon, Merlin is watching Glory, Grim, and Cassandra strolling through the halls with his the crystal ball with a grin.

"Seems like Sundrop and her companions are on the move. It's a good thing that Vivien is there for her. She's going to need those conceal lenses that she's holding for her next adversary." Merlin mutters. He then puts his crystal ball away and heads straight to his destination.

Be strong, sundrop and her comrades. Be sure to bring Jamil back to the light.

Merlin thought while floating his way to the graveyard wishing his hopes for his student, close friend, and Rapunzel and her companions from another dimension. 
~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the halls in Night Raven College, Glory, Grim, and Cassandra are sauntering through the halls where they chat about random things until....

"So tell me Glo, how are things with Malleus last night?" Cassandra ask curiously.

"You've what!?" Grim shrieks and Glory giggles.

"Yeah I hung out with Mal at the abandoned castle last night, but it was pretty great. We had a wonderful stroll to the abandoned castle and it looked gorgeous! Here, I have pics of it that I took last night." Glory chirps as she pulls out her phone and shows her pictures of the abandoned castle that Malleus took her last night.

"Eek! Spooky!" Grim shrieks but Cassandra giggles.

"Cool." Cassandra compliments.

"I know right? Hell, they even have a beautiful meadow as a backyard." Glory reassures. Cassandra chuckles and grins softly at her.

"Sounds like you two had fun out there." She compliments.

"We did! It was so fun! Mal is such a sweet guy. We even took a selfie together." Glory informs.

"This Malleus guy is quite the odd one isn't he?" Grim ask curiously and Cassandra shrugs her shoulders with a grin.

"Eeh he's not that odd. He seems to be a pretty cool guy to hang out with. Plus, I like the horns." Cassandra compliments.

"Duh! He's a faery, of course he looks cool with horns!" Glory chirps with a bright smile making Cassandra chortle.

"Of course indeed." Cassandra agrees. Grim shook his head at the two.

"You guys are weird...." He mumbles, but neither of them give a f#*k and roll their eyes at him.

"Whatever Grim." They casually replied in unison.

"Hey, here's the cafeteria." Cassandra said pointing her finger at the cafeteria and Glory grins.

"Bingo." Glory chirps.

"Let's get going." Glory insists as she, Grim, and Cassandra head straight to the cafeteria where the cold air hits their skins.

"Phew Jesus!" Glory gasps.

"Sheesh! I'd endured cold weathers before back in Corona, but this takes a whole new level of cold." Cassandra states.

"It's freezing out there. I thought my paws were gonna turn to ice!" Grim shrieks.

"Well then let's get that wood and thrown them into the fireplace!" Glory suggests.

"Right!" Grim and Cassandra nod firmly as the trio scrambled to left to grab some wood and scurried to fire faerie where they place it next to the flaming fae. As soon as they placed the wood to the fire faerie, cracks and pop noises came from the wood as the fire faerie happily ignites his flame burning the wood where the trio sighed in relief.