Episode 4-8: A Tour Around Scarabia

Meanwhile at the Ramshackle dorm, Eugene is slouching on the couch wiggling his feet in midair as he glance at the clock on top of the fireplace.

"Jeez, what's taking them so long? It didn't take that long to come back from the cafeteria right?" Eugene mutters. Suddenly, Rapunzel burst into the lounge carrying two plate of cookies in her hands.

"Annnnd it's done!" Rapunzel chirps along with the happily croaking Pascal as she saunters over and places the plate of cookies on to the table. Eugene then takes a whiff of the baked cookies with a huge smile.

"Mmmm nothing beats then smelling your wonderful cookies." Eugene compliments making his wife giggles softly and smiles at her husband.

"Oh please. You love my cookies." Rapunzel assures him.

"Who doesn't?" He quips making her giggle again. Suddenly they heard the door knocking.

"Oh! That must be them!" Rapunzel chirps and Pascal croaks. Eugene rises up from the couch and stand on his feet as he stretches his arms out.

"Took then long enough to get back here! Let's go!" Eugene insists as he marches downstairs.

"On it, come on Pascal." Rapunzel said as the chameleon nods his head. As the two strolled downstairs to the foyer, Eugene grabs the handle and opens the door to reveal the coolheaded brunette lake goddess herself.

"Hey! Lake lady is here!" Eugene shrills.

"Oh! Vivien, hi! I didn't expect you to come here!" Rapunzel marvels with a shock look.

"That's because I came to you all with warning..." She informs them as the brunette lake goddess opens her emerald eyes gleam with seriousness.

"I would like for you two to hear me out." Vivien advises baffling the married couple. Pascal tilts his tiny head curling his brow at the lake goddess where they aren't prepared on what they're about to hear.

—————

Back in Scarabia dormitory, Kalim beams with a bright smile laying his hands on his hips.

"Alright, we're done with training!" He cheers as the peppy dorm head whip his head and grabs Glory's wrist bewildering her.

"Come on, Glory-chan! I'll show you around!!!" He cheerfully insists.

"Wah!" She gasps as he drags her along the hall.

"Gaaaah!!! Slow down!!" Grim shrieks as he grabs on to her shirt tightly.

"Whoa! Hold up, guys!!" Cassandra shrills as she scampers after the group.

"Wait, we still have have stuff..." Jamil was about to halt him, but soon let's out an exasperated sigh something that Cassandra and Glory noticed before they spun their heads back to Kalim.

——————

Back at the ramshackle dorm...

"They're in where!?" Rapunzel shrieks as Pascal drops his jaw to her shoulder out of shock.

"Indeed, Sun child. Moonstone and Moonchild are in the Scarabia dorm planning to stop snake child from overthrowing Desert King. And when I say desert King and Snake child, I meant Kalim Al-Asim and Jamil Viper. Therefore; we must go there immediately and I think of a plan." Vivien suggests.

"Well why are we standing around for? Let's just go up there and check it out!" Eugene shouts as he marches out of the dorm panicking his wife.

"Eugene wait!" Rapunzel halts as she scampers after her husband with Pascal clinging on to her. Vivien then let's out a sigh.