The Meeting

As usual, I woke up early to jog at our small park down the apartment. Then, I took a shower and did my morning routine. Finally, I get ready for work. I went out and spotted my brother silently sipping on his coffee, sitting on the stool at the countertop. "Good morning!", I startled him a bit which I received a sharp glare from him. "Not leaving for work yet?", I asked him as I took two pieces of bread and a peanut jam for me to eat. "You still see me sitting here, right?", he fired back. I smiled sheepishly and took a sit across him. "I was joking, okay? Why are you being so serious?", I spoke as I spread the peanut jam on my bread and eat it.

"I'm not serious. Just being realistic, sister.", he answered with sarcasm. "Are you going to interview Jungkook today?", he spoke again. "I don't know, oppa. His secretary hasn't contacted me since the time I called him yesterday.", I answered. I finished breakfast and leave for work together with my brother. "Good bye. See you during dinner.", I bid him good bye as we separated ways to our cars.

"Oh, good bye.", he waved and entered his white sedan car. I drove my way to the office but stopped by a café to get a coffee for myself. "One iced latte, please.", I ordered as I took my purse from my bag. "5000 won, miss.", the cashier spoke. I took out my money and paid for it. "Please wait for about 5 minutes for your coffee, miss.", she said which I nodded. I turned around but I bumped onto someone. "I'm sorry, sir.", I bowed numerous times which made the person chuckled.

"It's okay.", he answered with a friendly smile. I nodded with a smile and went to sit at a nearby chair while waiting for my coffee. While waiting, I took out my phone and scrolled down my phone, checking latest updates about the world. One article caught my attention. "Jeon Jungkook, the chairman of Jeon Industries caught going out with popular model, Tasha Lee.", I read the title and looked at the picture attached in the article. Looks like they went to a night club together last night.

"Why can't he just date freely without these busybody paparazzi following him around?", I murmured to myself. "Excuse me, miss.", I heard someone called me from behind my back. "Yeah?", I looked up, only to meet the eyes of the guy I bumped just now. He was wearing a black face mask, so, I can just look at his eyes. "I just want to give this to you.", he handed me a cup of iced latte. "Oh, thank you, sir. I'm sorry for bothering you though.", I apologized. "It's fine. It was a coincidence yours was done together with mine.", he explained. "Thank you once again, sir.", I bowed to him. He chuckled at me.

"It's fine, really.", he spoke up. Then, my phone rang. I looked at the screen. Haeun's calling. "I'm sorry. I have to leave now. I'm late for work. Once again, thank you for your help.", I bowed one last time to him and left. "Yes, Haeun?", I answered the call while walking towards my car. "Madam Jang is looking for you.", she answered. "I'll be there in 10 minutes.", I told her and immediately rushed to my car. I started the engine and drove as fast as I can to the office. I arrived exactly at 9 am and entered the lift.

Then, I reached the floor to my department and went out. "Good morning." I greeted to my fellow officemates and entered my own room. "She is waiting for you in the meeting room with her guests of honor.", Haeun entered my room and stood in front of my desk. "Be prepared, Yoonji. That's all I can advise you.", she spoke again.

"Why? Am I going to meet an important person today?", I wore my blazer and took my notebook with me. "Do I look okay?", I asked her as I adjusted my clothes and hair for a good first impression. "More than okay. Now, go!", she pushed me out of my room. I heaved a deep sigh as I walked towards the meeting room. "I wish she would inform me earlier about this meeting." I nagged and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in.", I heard Madam Jang's voice. I pushed the door open and once I entered, my mind went blank as I was very stunned by the sight of Madam Jang's guests of honor. "Why are you standing there, Yoonji? Come and sit here.", I was back to reality when I heard Madam Jang's voice. "Y-yes.", I stuttered which is very rare of me doing that. I sat down across her guests and waited for her to speak.

"So, Yoonji, I am sure you know our guest very well, do you?", she asked and I just nod. "Jungkook-ssi, this is the team leader of our  journalists team, Miss Yoonji. She is the one who is working on your article for this month's cover up story.", Madam Jang introduced me to the one and only, Jeon Jungkook. I can't believe I get to meet him face to face. I am trying my best to control myself from slacking off. He is definitely the epitome of handsome and perfection. I am still stunned by his looks and the aura he radiates, it just feel different. "Nice meeting you, Yoonji-ssi.", he finally spoke up. Wow, his voice is mellow and deep. "Nice meeting you too, Mr. Jeon.", I replied.

I was totally focused on him that I didn't realize there is another person sitting next to him. "You must be the one who called yesterday. I'm Park Jimin, Mr. Jeon's personal secretary." he introduced himself. "Yes, I am the one who called yesterday. I'm Min Yoonji. Just call me Yoonji.", I replied him. "Good, now that you've known each other, I hope you can cooperate with each other very well.", Madam Jang finally spoke up. "Now, as you have requested, Mr. Jeon, I will leave the room for your interview session.", Madam Jang stood up, leaving me alone with these two guys.

"W-what? Madam, wait.", I stood up and followed her outside. "What is all this, madam? Why am I not informed earlier about the meeting and interview?", I questioned her as I am still trying to process this whole situation I'm in. "Listen here, Yoonji. I know all of this happen so fast and I understand you're confused. Well, I am too, Yoonji. Mr. Park called me all of a sudden this morning and said Mr. Jeon wants to do the interview with you. He will only do the interview today and I was left with no other choice but to accept his offer, Yoonji. So, I hope you can understand our situation right now." she explained shortly. Although I am still unsatisfied with this kind of work ethic, I am also left with no choice but to interview him right now too. "Fine. I'll do it.", I said before going back to the room. I can do this. I'll just interview him and I'm done. As simple as that.

"I'm sorry for leaving you unattended, gentlemen.", I apologized to both of them as I entered the room. "Okay so, Yoonji-ssi, are we having this interview session or not?", he asked sternly. I looked at his face. He seemed to be really pissed off. I just need to be calm. That's it. "Hello?", he waved his hand to get my attention as I was spacing out. "Sorry, sir.", I apologized.

"If we're not going to proceed with this interview, I want to leave now. I have other important errands to do other than this.", Mr. Jeon spoke up in a very arrogant tone. Wow, is this the real him? If this is the real him then, he is cancelled for me.

"I'm going to interview you now, sir.", I took out my pen and opened my notebook. "This whole interview thing is wasting my time." Mr. Jeon spoke up which really pissed me off. Then, Mr. Park interrupted, "I'm sorry, Yoonji-ssi. May we go out for a while?", Mr. Park asked and pulled Mr. Jeon with him hurriedly. "Hey! Let me walk on my own, Jimin.", Mr. Jeon groaned as they walked out of the room.

I don't know what's happening right now. It felt so fast as if my life has been fast forwarded. Around 10 minutes, the two men came. "I'm sorry, Yoonji-ssi. I have to leave now. Come on, Mr. Park.", Mr. Jeon was quick to vanish that I didn't get to say anything to him.

"On behalf of Mr. Jeon, I'm very sorry for causing you a lot of trouble, Yoonji-ssi. I'll notify you when Mr. Jeon is ready for the interview.", Mr. Park bowed and left the room too. "So, I guess this day is going to be very long and tough.", I concluded and left the meeting room. From a far, I see some of my colleagues waiting in front of my office.

"Hey, guys. What's up?", I greeted them. "How was the interview, Yoonji? We heard Jeon Jungkook was here just now. How is he? Is he really handsome? Is it true that he is dating Tasha Lee?", they bombarded me with questions. I expected this though. I had to answer their questions because they will not let me off easily. For once, I start to regret accepting this task.

Cut! How was the second chapter? Leave your comments and votes below, okay? I'll be reading :)