Episode 4-11: Out-of-Character

Hours after training, the hypnotized Kalim stood high before the exhausted Scarabia residents.

"Tomorrow afternoon we will march to the East Oasis. I won't go easy on slackers so be prepared!" Kalim reminds them as he turns his heels and spun his head to Glory and grabs her wrist.

"Come my sunflower, you'll be sleeping in my room." Kalim said as she widens her eyes.

"Right now?" Glory ask curiously.

"Yes." He firmly replies shocking Grim.

"Eeeeeeh!!! It's like Leona all over again!" Grim shrieks baffling Rapunzel and the gang.

"What?" Rapunzel looked confused.

"You do not want to know, Sun Child." Vivien curtly assures. Kalim then whips his head to Jamil.

"Have you prepare for her sleepwear for tonight, Jamil?" He ask curiously.

"Yes. There're on the bed in your room just like what you have ordered." He informs.

"Excellent." He said and turns back to Glory.

"Let's go, my light." Kalim casually said as he drags her off.

"Whoa!" Glory gasps.

"Glo!" Cassandra shrieks, but Glory shakes her head at him.

"It's okay, Cass. I'll be fine!" Glory shouts and mouths the words "keep playing along" to her as she whips her head while they saunter off to Kalim's room. Cassandra clicks her tongue, but Vivien lays her hand gently on her shoulder.

"Let her be, she'll be fine. I see foresee it." Vivien reassures her as Cassandra reluctantly nods and spun back to the Scarabia students who are panting heavily like dogs.

"...My arms and legs are throbbing...." The Scarabia resident pants.

"Water...Someone, water..." The second Scarabia resident gasps.

"And we have to march through the desert tomorrow..." the third Scarabia resident mutters.

"What's gotten into the dorm head? He wasn't like this before..." The second Scarabia resident mumbles and Jamil lays his hand under his chin with a grimace look, but Rapunzel and her group not dumb as they can see how he's faking his worry for Kalim.

"Jamil..." Iman grumbles with a glare clenching his fists.

"Huff...wheeze...is it over? Vivi isn't wrong about him. That guy was all laughs and smiles before, but he flip his switch so fast!" Grim shrieks.

"It was all Jamil's doing!" Iman rants, but Vivien smacks his mouth close baffling the Scarabia students including Jamil, whom he curls his brows with a skeptical look.

"SSH! Quiet, child! There are people standing right here! Are you wishing have our cover blown up?" She whispers into his ear making him slightly grimace.

"Sorry...I just can't I-! Ugh!" Iman groans out of frustration with Cassandra laying her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey! We're frustrated too, but this is not the good time to do this! You gotta hold it in!" Cassandra whispers making Iman stood there gripping his fists together as he suppresses his groan.

"Fine!...." He grumbles and folds his arms.

"Meanwhile, Merlin isn't here and we're the only people who are here in this damn campus. And that also includes the Octavinelle dorm!" Eugene reminds them with a glare.

"Regardless, do you have any idea what causes him to "act" like this?" Rapunzel ask curiously playing dumb just like the rest of them.

"He's probably worried about Scarabia's standing in the Magift tournament and final exams. He probably feels responsible." Jamil informs.