» 59

For as much as Hyuna wanted to spend eternity being spun around in the arms of her boyfriend, her wish was sadly declined when a rampage of boys came stumbling towards Jaemin.

"Jae you did amazing!"

"I can't believe you made the last shot,"

"Hyucks right, we had a bet on it. So hand over the 5 bucks thot."

"That was pretty neat, but next time you, me one on one,"

"Hyung that was so cool! Could you teach me that move later?"

Jaemin had let Hyunas feet land on the floor gently, allowing her to balance herself before he thankfully accepted the compliments and statements before starting up another conversation.

Hyuna stood back and watched, slightly disappointed that the moment between the two had ended, but considering she had come to like the boys he called his family, she watched with a supportive smile and content in her stomach.

Walking up to Renjun, Hyuna placed a careful hand on his arm that brought his attention away from the boys and to her.

"Hey Jun, I didn't know you were watching, I would've come and sat with you," she said, trying to now figure out when the group appeared.

Renjun looked at her, hand coming up to rub at the nape of his neck, voice a mix between guilt and embarrassment "thing is, we kinda forgot and only just arrived to see him kick the goal."

"Hyung we weren't supposed to say that!" Jisung whined, annoyed that the elder boy sold them out to Hyuna.

Hyuna just laughed, watching as Jisung and Renjun bickered between themselves. So much for feeling guilt.

"Hey, why don't we go out for milkshakes In celebration," Jeno asked, the group only now noticing that most of the people at the game had left.

"Yeah sure, I could go for one," Donghyuck said with a shrug.

"Oh I'm really killing for some fries right now, I know an American styled diner not far from here," Chenle said, already taking out his phone to look for the exact location.

As everyone else agreed to the idea, they all turned to Jaemin waiting for him to make the last call.

"I'm surprise you guys are seriously waiting for me to decide. Of course I want fries!" He exclaimed, fists balled as he looked towards Hyuna, the smile that was already prominent on on his lips widened as he winked at her.

But as quick as the wink came and gone, so did Jaemin as he began to sprint off of the field, leaving everyone behind with confused faces.

"Last one there has to pay!"

—————

Just a short one before I go to sleep 😴

Good night my babies!

Also happy birthday to anyone who shares this day with me xx

🥳🥳🥳

Or if it's your birthday while you're reading this, happy birthday xx